"Unorthodox" game supplements for D20 Systems

Started by Thorin, October 26, 2007, 12:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

Dunno why, but this caught my attention:

"Unorthodox" game supplements for D20 Systems, including Unorthodox Cheerleaders (sample PDF), Unorthodox Goths (sample PDF), Unorthodox Unorthodox: Double Trouble (sample PDF), and my favourite, Unorthodox Clerics! (again, sample PDF)

edit: modified Unorthodox Goths sample PDF link
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Thorin

Yikes, I just realized Unorthodox Goths provides rules for a D20 Modern character to become a Live Action Role Player as an advanced class.  And the GM can oppose the character with Unorthodox Cheerleaders and Worried Parents (for the former, rules are in the Unorthodox Cheerleader book; for the latter, they're part of the Unorthodox Goths book).
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Tonnica

So you can play a Goth who LARPs and plays a different character that they play out to successfully borrow class skills from the character they play to get themselves through battles.
So your character can use the skills of their character to get by while you're playing them play someone else. GAH! MY BRAIN.

Neat supplements though, defenitely good for a chuckle.

Thorin

So...  No one interested in playing a Goth? ;)

Seriously, though, that RPGNow.com site has a lot (a LOT!) of great PDFs.  And I'm sure even more horrible ones...
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful