Spore Pics, Vids, Stuff Thread

Started by Melbosa, June 16, 2008, 04:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

So, since I think this might be a bit of a popular thing, thought I would start a thread and post some pics of my own.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Melbosa

Melbosa

Oh and nice, it saves all your creations as PNGs... here are the ones I've done so far.  This will be kinda small to look at (as these are the icons).  You can get larger pics as you see above.

Melbosa

And some more... please disregard the names... just was having so much fun making, didn't even look at the names I was using.

Melbosa

And nice it does animated gifs for you too!

Melbosa

And a small video of this little guy!  All built into the game!  Oh and you could just like this up to YouTube right from the game interface!

http://misc.righteouswrath.com/funnies/Videos/Spore/Spore_2008-06-16_17-15-57.avi

Melbosa

This is as close to a human as I could do!

Lazybones

Here are two I have created

Melbosa

Melbosa

Here is my latest creation, Gorillatactica.

Melbosa

Also been submitting some of these to spore.com and getting comments.  Thought that was neat too.

My Profile: http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Melbosa

Best part is you can download anything you find on the Sporepedia and use it in your own installation.

Mags

"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Lazybones

Don't forget to setup your buddy list in game.. I set my download mode to buddies only, more fun to compete with your friends creations than random people.

Melbosa

Shaeleam bought the game and added you Lazy.  I have yet to pick up my copy, hopefully today!