Star Wars: Force Unleashed

Started by Melbosa, October 22, 2008, 05:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Now what can I say about this one?  FANTASTIC!

I also hear that on the Wii it is even better with the ability to use your force powers through Wii swings.

But what I love about the game is the feeling that you are a powerful entity.  Bringing down some pretty epic bosses and structure, and having to use every force power you have to do it.  And the story tells of the rebel beginnings, how they came to pass.  So the setting as you probably guessed, is right before the 4th (1st released) movie.

With a Light/Dark ending, and finding all the hidden Jedi spheres, there is reply value here.  I've now finished it on two difficulty levels to see both the light and dark, and will probably play through once more to get all the force abilities maxed!

So I urge you to at least rent this one, especially if you are a Star Wars fan.  The story alone is worth the money!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

From what I heard the Wii version sucks pretty heartily, poor level design, crap graphics and lots of Wii-mote wanking to get anything done. It's pretty much exactly how not to make a Star Wars game given the Wii's capability.

Which is sad to me because this was THE big opportunity to make a cool swordy game...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

What, Red Steel not good enuf for ya?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on October 24, 2008, 02:04:41 PM
What, Red Steel not good enuf for ya?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Eh, it wasn't that bad actually, got kinda tedious after a while.
By Grabthar's Hammer