Main Menu

April Fool 2012

Started by Mr. Analog, March 31, 2012, 12:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

What? I don't even!

It looked like they were grooming Craig Ferguson for that role.

I might actually start watching the late show again. but I'll miss the Repor
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Darren Dirt

Personally I am SUPER HAPPY they didn't tap CraigyFerg because hosting LLS means he can be an unrestrained goofball the way Letterman was in his earliest years, the way Ferg interviews and improvises is perfect for his timeslot but imo would have to be diluted if he took over from Dave.

Colbert hopefully takes most of his writers and graphics team with him, should do great.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Tom

Should let it be said that CraigyFerg never wanted letterman's job. But it seemed like they were trying to clean him up...
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Darren Dirt

Dammit. (goodbye Craig, holy CRAP it's been a hilarious good time countless lunch hours viewing your escapades and tomfoolery especially your inimitable interviews with hotties!)

Darren Dirt

Didn't see this until this weekend, but watch Jon Stewart give his ... protege (?) ... great praise and good wishes for the Letterman-shoe-filling gig:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iHIozX-O5s

How sweet.  8)

I wonder if thru this new venue Colbert can finally have his dream come true -- "It is really important to me that I have crushed you..."

Darren Dirt

Colbert saying "goodbye" in character to his character to his character's original home's homeboy in his original home:
The Daily Show: Stephen Colbert Says Goodbye (April 24, 2014)

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on May 23, 2014, 05:51:01 PM
Colbert saying "goodbye" in character to his character to his character's original home's homeboy in his original home:
The Daily Show: Stephen Colbert Says Goodbye (April 24, 2014)

SO GOOD
By Grabthar's Hammer