D&D anouncement

Started by Tonnica, November 11, 2005, 10:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonnica

Just to let all of you D&D players know, Mr. A won't be available tomorrow (Nov 12, 2005) for the gaming session. He'll be spending a slice of time with the family (the kind that gives him free beer rather than the kind that might fit his feet for concrete shoes).

Ustauk

Damn it, I wanted to find out if my character was going to end up wearing concrete galoshes :)  Also, a little more notice would be nice.

Shayne

Thats a shame.  My next free weekend is December 10th.

Ustauk

Quote from: "Shayne"Thats a shame.  My next free weekend is December 10th.

Damn, I don't want to wait that long.  I know Mr. Analog said he didn't want to hold weekday games, but maybe we could hold a game on a weekday at J&H after work?

Tonnica

Just to let you guys know, it was an unplanned delay. Our grandfather's son is over from England on a surprise visit of which none of us could have planned (without clairvoyancy :P).

Ustauk

Quote from: "Tonnica"Just to let you guys know, it was an unplanned delay. Our grandfather's son is over from England on a surprise visit of which none of us could have planned (without clairvoyancy :P).

A once or twice in a life time surprise meeting is a more then acceptable explanation for calling D&D suddenly.  Have a good time, Mr. Analog.

Melbosa

Have a good night guys.  Sorry it is cancelled.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

TheDruid

Damn, we should also post the canceled message in the same thread that its planned in, that way next time i dont show up clueless :x

Kind of sucked since i had cut a familly thing short and all just to try and make it.
I only drink the blood of my enemies, and on occasion a strawberry smoothie.

Shayne

Ya, as much as its a valid excuse.  Either way, i think we outta put the whole adventure on hold till the new year.  Its that time of year.

Mr. Analog

Again, I'm really sorry guys and I was stuck at the last minute so I had Tonnica put a quick post on the boards.

Again, I'm really sorry.
By Grabthar's Hammer