A-Hole Parker

Started by Melbosa, June 16, 2015, 03:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

So I come back from lunch and the guy who parks beside me is coming back at the same time.  Parks, gets out and bolts for the office tower.  This is what I have to park next too...
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

The trick is to drive an old used car so you can bang the door nice and hard into their car as you get and you won't give a crap.

Or the other thing I'd do is back in, with my passenger side an inch from his passenger side.  That usually sends the message.  Although again, better in a highly used car because then if he gets mad and scratches your car you won't care.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on June 16, 2015, 03:20:40 PM
The trick is to drive an old used car so you can bang the door nice and hard into their car as you get and you won't give a crap.

Or the other thing I'd do is back in, with my passenger side an inch from his passenger side.  That usually sends the message.  Although again, better in a highly used car because then if he gets mad and scratches your car you won't care.
Inch from the driver's side >:D
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Melbosa on June 16, 2015, 03:17:57 PM
So I come back from lunch and the guy who parks beside me is coming back at the same time.  Parks, gets out and bolts for the office tower.  This is what I have to park next too...

A-Hole level is not 11, I've seen hella worse, such as at walmart or Southgate, or ESPECIALLY in South Common (which is an a-hole magnet, apparently, based on how people drive including in the pedestrian-heavy sections of that badly designed mess).

Only feels worse cuz you saw it happen right in front of you, methinks. :)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Melbosa

Quote from: Darren Dirt on June 16, 2015, 03:57:46 PM
Quote from: Melbosa on June 16, 2015, 03:17:57 PM

A-Hole level is not 11, I've seen hella worse, such as at walmart or Southgate, or ESPECIALLY in South Common (which is an a-hole magnet, apparently, based on how people drive including in the pedestrian-heavy sections of that badly designed mess).

Only feels worse cuz you saw it happen right in front of you, methinks. :)

Maybe to you but won't feel worse to me cuz I don't share your memories :D.  To me it feels like an A Hole move.

Melbosa

Quote from: Thorin on June 16, 2015, 03:20:40 PM

Oh if I had drove myself to work and not the wife first, it would have been my 4Runner, which... well it has Character already and would just have become more so after a good old door opening...

Mr. Analog

You need one of these:

http://i.imgur.com/wVuSQVX.jpg

It's its own anti-theft device
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

My first thought was DAMN those are wide parking spots... Only place with large forgiving parking spots around here is costco.