Main Menu

Photo Thread

Started by Mr. Analog, March 17, 2012, 12:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Wow guys Fantastic BUILDS!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Thorin I'm gonna come over later and get some wood from your farm. Oak/Spruce/Birch is gonna fit all my needs :)

Also for once I have a need for sand and cobblestone!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 21, 2013, 10:17:13 AM
I gotta say, that's a very clever way of doing light standards!

Thanks, seemed like common sense to use the lever as the bent portion of the lightpost.

That's a nice first building up there. To stop the mobs, put up torches every five blocks...

Feel free to take whatever wood you need from the tree farm.  If you need sand and cobble, I've got at least a couple of double chests of each that you can use, too.  Is it sand you need, or glass?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Sand mostly so I can make smooth sandstone and sandstone steps, it looks so good for the quoins.

Now I just need quartz for Doric columns :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Oh, I have over a double chest of sandstone already, all you need to do is craft the sandstone into smooth sandstone.

I'm a minecraft hoarder.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

We go together well then :D

Next platform I build is gonna be big and connected via a bridge, I'll have to think about how to build that sucker though

Also gotta start thinking of zeppelin designs that emulate the game (but in minecraft form)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Snowie0wl

Attached is a screenshot of the entrance to The End not far off the Hebrides.  (approx. -19, -666).

When entering, go downstairs in the library, exit and go right. Don't destroy any blocks and the silverfish shouldn't get you. The portal hasn't been activated. Perhaps we should schedule an End run in a little bit when we wrap up some projects. Don't enter The End without a crew, as you can't exit without dying or defeating the dragon.

PS: In the End Fortress or whatever you call it there (in the regular over-world), burn silverfish (the spiked, hissing creatures) instead of hitting them so as not to attract others and be aware that they hide in blocks that are tougher to mine with an axe but easy to break like wool by hand. Always test first or nearby nest blocks will break when you hit a silverfish.

Mr. Analog

How the heck did you find that?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Snowie0wl

QuoteHow the heck did you find that?
I was just wandering the caves underneath the dragon and stumbled upon it- I exited up to the surface to escape.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Snowie0wl on May 01, 2013, 01:54:53 AM
QuoteHow the heck did you find that?
I was just wandering the caves underneath the dragon and stumbled upon it- I exited up to the surface to escape.

Very cool! Free books!!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Complete with monkey bars I see
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

A zeppelin station and a general store now grace the skies

Mind the gap!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Nice job.  How many more islands are you planning?
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful