Main Menu

MINECRAFT

Started by Mr. Analog, December 10, 2011, 07:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Man I am so out of the minecraft loop it's not funny. Basically the group of youtubers I watched fell apart and many stopped doing minecraft and I kinda just got bored of it anyhow.

It's funny how I seem to need to watch other people play to keep my interest up in games. Keeps the juices flowing.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on February 05, 2021, 10:11:15 AMMan I am so out of the minecraft loop it's not funny. Basically the group of youtubers I watched fell apart and many stopped doing minecraft and I kinda just got bored of it anyhow.

It's funny how I seem to need to watch other people play to keep my interest up in games. Keeps the juices flowing.
Most Minecraft content I get now is from Livestreams and man it gives me the Itch to play. I'd like to be on a more populated server with players in Discord so we can chat while we play.

The two channels I watch are sips_ and MALF (I'll get links to both later) they setup a community invite only server called Dadcraft (search for that on Twitch and you'll likely see somebody on there) it's been a great thing for me to watch early mornings and then catch up on the rest of the VOD after work

I should be playing more this weekend if anyone wants to jump onto Discord and play just let me know!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Guess I should update my clients tonight instead of playing Skyrim lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer