Thanks - Netflix now I am hooked on Farscape

Started by Lazybones, January 10, 2011, 09:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

O PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS A THING

Back in January I got back into watching the series, damn it was so good
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

My wife is just going through Season 4 so have also been rewatching with her.

Mr. Analog

Looking back, I really wish they had used widescreen right from the beginning HOWEVER it still stands up today as a decent program to me.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Agreed.  My HD rips are will the big black bars :D.  I have been trying to catch a Blu-Ray set in stores, but always seem to miss it.  Might just order online.

Mr. Analog

If you see it online order it, they did a recent reissue box set (2010?), get it while you can, because once they're gone if it's like the previous printings you'll have a really hard time getting your hands on the whole thing (I know I did, for years I only had a few episodes).
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

I'm not sure about you guys but NETFLIX was damn slow over the last couple of weeks (Olympics streaming ? I dunno), having HD discs whenever you want to watching something is pretty handy, especially if it's a show you go back to over and over (well, with Farscape it's like an annual thing for me at least :) )
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I want to support the series with revenue. While Netflix does give a portion, I would guess (but have not looked up for facts) that a physical purchase would net profit the series more.

Plus all the extras that Netflix doesn't offer which the Blu-Ray has.

Mr. Analog

The Extras are really fun to watch sometimes yeah, there's a lot of content there
By Grabthar's Hammer