Main Menu

iLLian's Pad

Started by Thorin, May 23, 2012, 01:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

So the new guy, iLLian1of7, he went way south and east to make sure to be away from everyone else.  He's building here: http://mc.tomasu.org/#/1055/64/2127/-1/0/0.  I went on a great big cave / abandoned mineshaft crawl with him.  We encountered two or three cave spider spawners as well as a zombie spawner!  Lots of iron and coal ore got left behind for mop-up later.

'twere great fun, I think crawls like that are the best if there's more than one person going.  Oh, and of course I played with fire and fell in lava and lost a bunch of gold and iron and slimeballs and tracks that I'd gathered.

It takes about fifteen minutes real-time to get from my place (down south) to his place (down souther).

Oh, and I picked up a dog on the way home!  He was so cute, I asked mommy if I could keep him.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

I like how there are chests and stuff just sitting outside heh!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Yeah, he's planning a big big house, I guess, so he moved his storage area off to the side and his wheat farm is a ways away too.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Thorin

I should've taken a screenshot at the time, iLLian's pad is getting way, way bigger now.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

So iLLian was planning this railroad from his place all the way to Frontier Hotel / Frontier Station.  It's finished (at least the rails have all been laid).  I rode it tonight.  It took 6 minutes and 18 seconds to travel from 10,11,715 to 1003,11,2199 (that's 2,477 blocks!)
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful