Main Menu

Magic Bows

Started by Thorin, June 03, 2012, 09:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

I played a bit with my xp farm today, and made an Infinite Bow.  Sounds cool, doesn't use arrows!  Except you do need to have at least one arrow in your inventory, and it actually depletes the bow, so really you only get 385 arrows for free out of the bow.  Still, imagine carrying three of these bad boys and one stack of arrows - you'd get 1,155 shots, or just over 18 stacks worth of arrows!

I looked at pernsteiner.org to see what the best enchantment level was (level 22), and then managed to get it first try.

Oh, and with that wheat farm next to the xp farm, I have stacks and stacks and stacks of bread now.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Thorin

So 90 or so stacks of arrows, 90 or so stacks of bone, 25 stacks of bread, 65 or so regular bows and 20 or so magic bows...

At what point should I realize I'm hoarding and start chucking this stuff in a waste disposal?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on June 04, 2012, 12:04:13 AM
So 90 or so stacks of arrows, 90 or so stacks of bone, 25 stacks of bread, 65 or so regular bows and 20 or so magic bows...

At what point should I realize I'm hoarding and start chucking this stuff in a waste disposal?
Feel free to drop it off at the community storage or even one of my bases :o seriously I'd love some loot. I left myself logged in when heading to the party yesterday, and I happened to be outside... so there went all the stuff I was carrying :( Of course I don't think I was carrying anything all that valuable.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Was just gonna say the same thing, make it community property, that way any time someone needs arrows or bows, they can just grab some
By Grabthar's Hammer