Minecraft Weekend

Started by Mr. Analog, June 07, 2012, 06:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

Quote from: LennyLen on June 18, 2012, 07:32:28 PM
Quote from: Thorin on June 18, 2012, 12:02:53 AMI explored the Nether a bit, too, and thank you to whoever put down cobblestone paths to mark the way.  If you hadn't done that, I would've gotten lost!

I have a text file with the coordinates of all my portals stored in it.  If I get "temporarily geographically confused" I can make for the nearest portal.

Hmm, me too.  I have the overworld and nether coordinates.  Although in my case it was more a matter of writing down where I built the overworld ones so I could perfect-match the location in the nether.  I wish there was an easy way to find the portals (or even just obsidian), then I could go perfect-place the rest of them.  Although I don't know if people would like that I moved their portals...
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on June 18, 2012, 09:43:22 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on June 18, 2012, 09:40:23 PM
I used to be able to find my way back through co-ordinates (0,0) to my origin portal but then someone disassembled it...

I haven't had any time to play portal mechanic, you are more than welcome to replace the portal and work out any conflicts.

No worries, I no longer to go the Nether without leaving myself a trail of torches or cobble :D

The first few times though was scary, the only way I got back was through using co-ordinates.
By Grabthar's Hammer