WarMachine Friday Sept 19th (Talk Like A Pirate Day)

Started by Mr. Analog, September 05, 2008, 08:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 19, 2008, 10:50:56 AM
Quote from: Thorin on September 19, 2008, 10:47:48 AM
There wasn't anyone that needed picking up, was there?

Not that I am aware of, but I do need someone to pick up a sleeve of Coke or two...

Gots it (or gots them)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

The Silver Surfer

thanks for the games, we should do it again, but this time make sure Thorin doesnt have things on to go tatke night....lol

Thorin

Thanks for letting me play, sorry I had to duck out so early.  Like I said Friday, there wasn't anything else planned for me until Friday after lunch, so originally I expected to be there until the game was done.  If I'd known sooner that I'd be leaving early, I would have bowed out so you guys wouldn't have had to figure out what to do halfway through the game.

So what did you end up doing with the Cygnar?  Did someone else run 'em, or did they just pop out of existence?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

The Silver Surfer

we just restarted, Ron and I played a game was super close at the end, But I pulled out a win

The Silver Surfer

Mr. Analog

Well, we decided to reset and do a head to head match between SilverSurfer and myself.

The Battle for the town of RidgeWell was fought bravely between the forces of the Protectorate and Khador. But sadly the Khadoran force was repelled by the faithful Menites and their vicious leader.

It was probably one of the better games we played and I made a critical error at a pivotal point which left the forces of Khador exposed and on the run.

Having a 500 pt game made things very interesting because the ground units were actually quite useful for splitting concentration and doing damage. It's really easy to get distracted by large formations of small units.

My favourite 'jack (Destroyer, the one with the grenade launcher) went down after taking substantial fire from all sides and Devastator survived long enough to have all it's systems defeated.

Kommander Sorscha vows vengeance against Priestess Fiona and her fiery minions... but that is for another day...

It is speculated deep in the cold war rooms of Khador that if only Khadoran forces could have joined with Cygnar at that pivotal battle the threat of the Protectorate would have been swept from the field of battle, the treachery in the already thin alliance shattered by Major Victoria Haley will not be forgotten. Not by Sorscha and certainly not by the single Winter Guardsman who fled the battle in terror of Menoth's wrath.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer