XBox 360 Opening Lineup

Started by Ustauk, October 04, 2005, 02:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ustauk

CNews has a story about the opening lineup of the XBox 360.  I've heard of most of these before, except for the next Bioware RPG, called Mass Effect.  I could find no reference to it prior to the announcement of the lineup, so I think Bioware must have been keeping it very hushhush.

Shayne

Nice post Ustauk!

I found this about 5 minutes after this post on Teamxbox.com but got sidetracked by work.

Now, what i want to know is if this is the lineup that will be available day 1 or the so called 6 week window.

My List - In order of my "Gotta Have It"ness

Project Gotham Racing 3

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Gears of War

Call of Duty 2

..saying that, ive noticed a few titles that were not on this list, but were announced to be apart of the lineup.

QuoteThe Xbox 360 will have five dedicated EA titles on shelves on the day of launch according to Jeff Brown, EA's VP of corporate communications. They include: Need for Speed: Most Wanted, FIFA 06: Road to World Cup, Madden NFL 06, NBA Live 06 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06.

Shayne

Upon reading into this further, some key phrases that mean the world of difference.

QuoteOther great games announced or shown at X05 included these:

QuoteFranchise titles that will make their debut on Xbox 360 were also announced, including these:

...really they just confirmed that the "Big 3" will be available sometime in the Holiday season.  Biggest bunch of non-news eva!