New Project, Code Name: Van Buren

Started by Mr. Analog, May 18, 2012, 08:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

I'm gong to build a █████, but I need about 8 slimeballs, anyone with an abundance of slimes got the balls :D
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 18, 2012, 08:43:39 AM
I'm gong to build a █████, but I need about 8 slimeballs, anyone with an abundance of slimes got the balls :D

Haven't been on for a while but I think I have some stored somewhere... not sure if it is that many.... I think I know a good spot to hunt them however.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on May 18, 2012, 08:59:11 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 18, 2012, 08:43:39 AM

Haven't been on for a while but I think I have some stored somewhere... not sure if it is that many.... I think I know a good spot to hunt them however.

That would be cool as well, on this server I've yet to see a single slime. I've heard them a couple times but never seen them
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 18, 2012, 09:00:21 AM
That would be cool as well, on this server I've yet to see a single slime. I've heard them a couple times but never seen them

They seem to be spawning (I have encountered a few) in the mine below my prison building.... (warning zombies may be spawning in the building) I suggest the water entrance....

Mr. Analog

Sounds good! I'll jump in there tonight I think
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 18, 2012, 09:09:18 AM
Sounds good! I'll jump in there tonight I think

Careful, it is one long ladder all the way to the bottom...

LennyLen

I've got nearly a whole stack if you need more.

Mr. Analog

Whoa yeah! If you want to put 8 in the community storage near the spawn that'd be great! Thanks!!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I've got a few as well, and my mine is a good place to hunt them occasionally as well. there's a slime chunk or two down there.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

My strip mine spawns at least 4 or 5 a day.  I have many stacks already.  You are welcome to head down there to take on some of your own.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

LennyLen

I left some in one of the community storage chests.

Mr. Analog

Thanks so much!

I'll probably get on this project on Victoria Day
By Grabthar's Hammer