Weekend Adventure.

Started by Tom, July 29, 2013, 12:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

So instead of doing anything particularly productive, I had the desire to play some mc...

Instead of explaining how things went, here's some pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/WqZsH
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Tom

Oh, I should expand on that a little.. I found two really large abandoned mines and cave systems. And a third not quite so large one.

It was insane. The first one took a couple hours to explore I think.

I have a metric butt ton of resources now though, and a new house build! So yeah. Cool times.

Lazybones

Nice, I have been starting to feel the minecraft itch again as well. Might get back online sometime

LennyLen

I keep meaning to as well, but Path of Exile is just too fun to put away;.

Mr. Analog

Hah, my plans this weekend included drawing and Minecraft but ended up being totally different :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Nice!  I was on for part of that :)

Lazy, if you're feeling the MC itch you should arrange with us so we're on at the same time.  MC can be lots of fun with others online all working on the same build.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on July 29, 2013, 10:35:17 AM
Nice!  I was on for part of that :)

Lazy, if you're feeling the MC itch you should arrange with us so we're on at the same time.  MC can be lots of fun with others online all working on the same build.

Contemplating first reclaiming materials from my broken incomplete builds and seeking out fresh land to build on.

Mr. Analog

If you want to go back and fix stuff in creative let me know, I only took a cursory look after the last griefing so I don't know what state your stuff is in

I was surprised how fast I could get back into the game after putzing around for a bit...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 29, 2013, 12:03:39 PM
If you want to go back and fix stuff in creative let me know, I only took a cursory look after the last griefing so I don't know what state your stuff is in

I was surprised how fast I could get back into the game after putzing around for a bit...

The beach village is the only thing that that might apply to.. My other builds are mostly incomplete due to my own redoing and not finishing.. however I might re-spawn some villagers since I spent so much time moving  them legitimately to begin with. Zombie siege mechanics do kinda suck however.

Mr. Analog

On the plus side at least they can't break doors down in this mode
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

* Tom changes difficulty to HARD mode.

muahahahha.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

The adventure continues: http://imgur.com/a/WqZsH

Added some more images. Basically spent a couple/few hours getting back to my new place from the far out reaches I managed to get myself lost in. I think I nearly hit x 6000 z 2000 or so.

Made out like a bandit though.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

There's a bunch of leather...  Have you been killing cows?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful