Weekend Adventure.

Started by Tom, July 29, 2013, 12:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

I was hoping for an everyone-working-together night. Kinda like how a worked on that island, except I'm not doing a giant mansion house with a sunken basement this time.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on July 30, 2013, 06:27:00 PMFriday at 7pm sounds good to me. I've been thinking, if we're going to treat this as if we just started a new map maybe we should have an op teleport somewhere and then teleport the rest of us in (and teleport us in again if we die). Since I'm suggesting starting without any equipment, it wouldn't be fair to make everyone run a thousand blocks or more to the "new spawn"

There is a "set home" command I believe we can all use to set spawn.

I could set up a command block to do it.

But I guess first we need to find new territory.

Quote from: Thorin on July 30, 2013, 06:45:10 PM
I was hoping for an everyone-working-together night. Kinda like how a worked on that island, except I'm not doing a giant mansion house with a sunken basement this time.

Haha, so what huge build this time?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Decided to put in a path down from my tower while waiting for crops and trees to grow.

Upper section

Lower section

I can't get a good angle for it, since its a rather large area...

Also not sure I'm keeping it. We'll see what happens after I get the big build done.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Whoa, I didn't realize that was a snow biome
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

It's mostly Ice Plains and Taiga. The snow kinda sucks, but I really like the area.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!