Friday Shindig

Started by Mr. Analog, May 24, 2005, 10:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Move along, nothing to see here...

I'll be in my fortress of solitude on Friday.

Sniff you jerks later.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Damn to many things happinin that I want to go to this month, but can't make this either, sorry man :(
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Darren Dirt

Unless my Teleport or Superspeed powers are working, I can't possibly fit in a "shindig" on Friday between getting-off-work and getting-my-kids. Sorry man!

PS: 'grats on the odometer! FOR REAL? :)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

OK, things have flipped again! Anybody want to join me for a birthday beer?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"OK, things have flipped again! Anybody want to join me for a birthday beer?
sounds like fun.

Melbosa

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"OK, things have flipped again! Anybody want to join me for a birthday beer?
Speaking of which any hints as to what you would like for said B-Day?  Any general ideas on pres types?
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Wellllllllll... I need new sourcebooks for 3.5 ;) I'm also thinking of getting a new processor (at some point) and this time I want a heat sink with a combination of good thermal properties and low volume...

:D

If you can't make Friday I'm having the big Bar-B-Q probably second weekend of June.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Ustauk

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Wellllllllll... I need new sourcebooks for 3.5 ;) I'm also thinking of getting a new processor (at some point) and this time I want a heat sink with a combination of good thermal properties and low volume...

:D

If you can't make Friday I'm having the big Bar-B-Q probably second weekend of June.
If someone gets a 3.5 book, please make sure you get a gift receipt, in case some of us get the same book :)

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Melbosa"
Speaking of which any hints as to what you would like for said B-Day?  Any general ideas on pres types?
Well my dear aged friend ;) if you're interested in seeing SITH after work today or tomorrow it would be my treat - including popcorn and other junk - whaddayasay?

-Darren, NASWFTASD.

(Not A Star Wars Fan To Any Significant Degree)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Tonight might be the night for disc golf, if it isn't then I might have to get back to you on that offer compadre.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: "Lazybones"
sounds like fun.
ditto :)
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

I have some happy happy, joy joy news to reiterate on Friday, so be there or be square! (or come along anyway!)
By Grabthar's Hammer

The Silver Surfer

is it still at jekyl and hydes? or another location?

The Silver Surfer

oh, and your birthday gift is going to be a little late, but you'll like it, it's something we talked about yesterday

Mr. Analog

Kewl :D :D :D Yeah I think J&H would be best (since there is parking there and the prices are low-ish).
By Grabthar's Hammer