Mansion + Forest Request.

Started by Applz44, December 23, 2016, 07:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applz44

Is it possible that we can use this mansion and the forest to the left of it as a building place for a recreation of the hedge maze and hotel from "The Shining"

https://ov.mc.tomasu.org/planetbob/#/189/64/515/-1/0/2

The maze is approx 140 blocks by 84 blocks and we could revamp the mansion into the hotel IF nobody has already decided to do anything with it! 8)

Mr. Analog

Only if you build it at midnight, by the stars and youuuuuuuu

That sounds really good to me take photos!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Applz44

haha awesome! Will do, there'll be a lot of documentation of stuff that goes into this!

And thanks Mr. Analog it'll be fun!!!

#AllWorkAndNoPlayMakesJackADullBoy

Mr. Analog

Words of wisdom, Lloyd my man. Words of wisdom.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Yeah, I don't see why not. Has it been conquered yet?
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

LennyLen

Quote from: Tom on December 23, 2016, 09:50:14 AM
Yeah, I don't see why not. Has it been conquered yet?

Yeah, I eventually got to curious and cleared it out.

Applz44

ah damn :/

Are we gonna have to find another mansion cos that's cool if so :D

Tom

Oh, so you wanted it untouched?

I wonder if it respawns?

At any rate, feel free to build around it, or find another.

Applz44

OH no it's cool being touched xD we were gonna redesign some of it anyway, i thought you were meaning in terms of people claiming it xD my bad

though if you want it untouched we can leave it like that

Tom

LennyLen

Hi Applz44,

Sorry I missed your greeting in-game. I have a habit of going AFK for long periods of time.

edit: P.S. How's your base coming along? I popped in for a quick look yesterday.

Applz44

ah it's all good :P

at the moment we have only just started to flatten out the area out the front, like one tree xD our main focus is on the building itself as we are deciding what rooms from the film to build and so forth

Snowie and I spent a few good hours going over redesigns and counting blocks and whatnot to see how much space we will actually want/need for this.actual building will HOPEFULLY start soon we are currently out at sea on a sand island mining for resources such as iron for LOTS of tools!

I'll post some pictures up asap of the rooms we are 100% going to be building and i have a reference maze picture already which I'll post now.