Main Menu

snapshot 12w27

Started by Thorin, July 08, 2012, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

So in 12w27, BOATS NOW DROP BOATS.

Ho-lee f'in' S!  BOATS NOW DROP BOATS.  Oh, they're also stronger - boats destroy lilypads instead of the other way around.

Also, signs are cheaper and stackable, xp from mining is now dependent on the ore being mined (coal gives the least, diamond gives the most) and not affected by the Fortune enchantment.

I also read something about animals being less glitchy, but I can't remember where (reddit, maybe?)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

Boats that work? Oooo That gives me some ideas.

Mr. Analog

BOATS DROPPING BOATS!

LILLYPADS BREAKING WHEN YOU HIT THEM

What is this game even
By Grabthar's Hammer

LennyLen

Quote from: Thorin on July 08, 2012, 07:24:29 PM

Ho-lee f'in' S!  BOATS NOW DROP BOATS.  Oh, they're also stronger - boats destroy lilypads instead of the other way around.

About time.  I just hit a squid and for some reason not only did it destroy the boat, it also killed me - while wearing full diamond armour and being on full health!!! I was not amused.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: LennyLen on July 18, 2012, 03:01:07 AM

About time.  I just hit a squid and for some reason not only did it destroy the boat, it also killed me - while wearing full diamond armour and being on full health!!! I was not amused.

I used to think squids were harmless as well until the same thing happened, my boat died but I survived somehow... it was a long annoying swim to shore that's for sure
By Grabthar's Hammer

LennyLen

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 18, 2012, 08:38:50 AM

I used to think squids were harmless as well until the same thing happened, my boat died but I survived somehow... it was a long annoying swim to shore that's for sure

I've lost a few boats to squids, which is why I always carry spare wood and a crafting table when I do sea voyages, but this was the first time that the collision also killed me.  I got a "LennyLen hit the ground too hard" message so somehow I took falling damage (and it must have been a LOT as you can fall a great distance wearing diamond armour).

Mr. Analog

Quote from: LennyLen on July 18, 2012, 11:57:02 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 18, 2012, 08:38:50 AM

I've lost a few boats to squids, which is why I always carry spare wood and a crafting table when I do sea voyages, but this was the first time that the collision also killed me.  I got a "LennyLen hit the ground too hard" message so somehow I took falling damage (and it must have been a LOT as you can fall a great distance wearing diamond armour).

Ahh! Good ol' Minecraft glitches.

I wonder what happened?
By Grabthar's Hammer