Started by Thorin, February 22, 2013, 02:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

I wanna fix my house once I move those beds no one used outta there

Gonna build a diner too
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

A diner?  Cool!  50s style?

If you don't want those beds I'll happily take them off your hands to furnish my mansion.

YellowBear_ says I should make a rainbow roof for the mansion, since it's Rainbow Unicorn Mansion.  Dunno what to do about the unicorn, though...  maybe make a mod? :D
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

A quick google search indicates there are several Unicorn mods. Lol

Thorin

I've spawned in four sheep so that I could start a sheep farm.  There are no sheep within a thousand blocks or more (I know, I looked).  I also killed off a bunch of the cows for leather for books, but I've been breeding the herd and it's getting bigger again (13 now, I think?).
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

What about the sheep in the corral??
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Too bad you couldn't make light coloured fences

'Cause I bet you could make a unicorn out of white wool up there.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: UNICORN GET!

sure it's a bit blocky, and made of wool but you now have a unicorn on your rainbow mansion
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

lol, you ain't kiddin' about blocky :)  We might need to move the horn a little so it's less of a rhino :P

Minecraft, where you can make anything given enough time.

I wonder if I should de-rail another Darren thread...
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE RHINOCORN

I could have made it out of fences and just put a sign there saying "Imagine a Unicorn"
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

side note: don't let the kids name the building, otherwise a really nice looking building could get a couple of really weird things put on top of it :)

Well, I think it's nice looking, and since it's my building, I'm not biased:D
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Side note: I was going to add some glowstone chandeliers however the nether gate has been rearranged in such a way to make navigating the nether extremely time consuming and dangerous (a 1x1 gangway from the stairs... OVER LAVA?)

Also have you people not heard of torches? Even with my brightness turned to full I had to strain, and I'm light sensitive!

:)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Live dangerously, cuz in this game YDOLO (You Don't Only Live Once).

There should have been a major hallway connecting to the rest of the Y=117 hallway network.  The stairs leading down to lower parts were just for me to collect glowstone.  But yeah, I should have thrown torches up, then the paths would show up on the overviewer and dynmapper.

As for rearranging the gate, all I did was create one at the same coordinates in the nether as in the overworld, because when I first built the overworld portal it linked to a nether portal that then linked back to an overworld portal somewhere else.  And when I first used it, I found myself on Mooshroom Island, a good 800 blocks away.

Oh, and there should be some glowstone in the mansion you can use if you need it.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful