Minecraft Night tonight!

Started by Thorin, October 18, 2013, 06:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I may need to update the map code. jquery 1.7.1 is pretty old. google may have stopped hosting it. I'll check it out sunday/tomorrow/today/whateveritiswheniwakeup.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

... but then how would it still be working for me? Cache?

Edit: I dumped my cache and it still works so...?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on October 20, 2013, 12:58:37 PM
... but then how would it still be working for me? Cache?

Edit: I dumped my cache and it still works so...?
Hm, my only guess is geolocated servers. the ones he has access to doesn't have it, where as ours does?

LennyLen

Tom

I'm playing for a little bit tonight, should anyone hop on :) goin' netherin.

Tom

I guess noone likes me :(

Except wither skeletons.

First picture is the pile of nether quartz I got when I didn't have a fortune pick. I used my silk touch pick instead.
Second picture has my entire haul for the nether tonight, on the left side of the main inventory area (not hot bar).

I did spend some time enchanting and whatnot at the super xp farm, that was stupid handy. Sadly, a couple of the best things I enchanted, I lost a little after going back to the nether to finish my exploration of a nether fortress. It sucked, but what can you do.

Thorin

Sorry, didn't have time to join in tonight.  That's a nice little haul of nether quartz.  Too bad it packs down to not that many blocks :(  An' yeah, that super-xp farm does make things quicker :)  Were you just gathering materials, or did you end up building something?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on October 24, 2013, 12:28:07 AM
Sorry, didn't have time to join in tonight.  That's a nice little haul of nether quartz.  Too bad it packs down to not that many blocks :(  An' yeah, that super-xp farm does make things quicker :)  Were you just gathering materials, or did you end up building something?
Just gathering tonight. Notice what's in fourth column from the left, and one down >:D

Mr. Analog

Sorry between game 1 of the World Series and doodling I must have missed ur post
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Oh nice, wither skeleton heads.  What are those used for again?  Just to make the Wither boss?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on October 24, 2013, 09:33:21 AM
Oh nice, wither skeleton heads.  What are those used for again?  Just to make the Wither boss?
That and decoration. I'll be getting me a beacon \o/

Quote from: Mr. Analog on October 24, 2013, 06:35:57 AM
Sorry between game 1 of the World Series and doodling I must have missed ur post
Sok! Not a big deal :)