Open up Edge on Windows and check out edge://surf/

Started by Lazybones, August 05, 2022, 12:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Thorin

I believe you that it might be fun, but I'm not opening Edge for any reason.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on August 05, 2022, 09:24:57 PMI believe you that it might be fun, but I'm not opening Edge for any reason.

Edge? Isn't that the thing you use to install a web browser? 🤣
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

On a Mac, I  use brew cask install google-chrome
On a PC, I use choco install google-chrome
Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

::) No one was thrilled that there was a nice ski free clone pre installed on basically all windows systems I see.

Thorin

Quote from: Lazybones on August 06, 2022, 01:27:46 PM::) No one was thrilled that there was a nice ski free clone pre installed on basically all windows systems I see.

Sorry, it is cool to see that easter egg in there, I've just really, _really_, disconnected from using a Microsoft browser.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on August 06, 2022, 01:56:47 PMSorry, it is cool to see that easter egg in there, I've just really, _really_, disconnected from using a Microsoft browser.

Same. However it is pre-installed with Windows 11 etc so it is there. Only reason I know about this game is that someone on the sysadmin forums noted there was a Windows policy to disable the game lol.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on August 06, 2022, 03:44:39 PM
Quote from: Thorin on August 06, 2022, 01:56:47 PMSorry, it is cool to see that easter egg in there, I've just really, _really_, disconnected from using a Microsoft browser.

Same. However it is pre-installed with Windows 11 etc so it is there. Only reason I know about this game is that someone on the sysadmin forums noted there was a Windows policy to disable the game lol.

Hahaha that's one way to learn about it!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!