Possible new member

Started by Tom, May 31, 2023, 06:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Hey guys, I was wondering if you'd all be ok with Xander coming on the server in the near-ish future? He's been asking a lot lately.

He's mostly used to playing in creative but I told him he'd have to play survival on the server.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Xander has been pretty good lately and has been asking to play on the server, so here he is! He's on the server right now.

We logged in and spawned in a cow pen lol.

Also funny, I had some weirdness with my Mc account.. somehow it's tied to two Microsoft accounts and the one I tried first has a different username/Id so it wouldn't let us in. Then Microsoft kept sending me 6 digit one time use login codes when it wanted 7 digit codes... and it didnt like my stored pw so I had to reset it... Fun times.

Mr. Analog

Hahaha well at least you're in now!

Have fun exploring
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Somebody left the animal pen gates open at spawn and I had to find as many cows and sheep as I could. Just as an etiquette thing try to reinforce the idea that we leave things the way we found them out of respect for each other
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Checking the Discord log there have only been a few people on.

Is "Anonymous Player" the actual name of an account someone is using? Or do I nee to check for security issues?

MC
BOT
 — 08/11/2023 1:12 PM
RW Minecraft Players Online: 1 - ['McDoodleSquish']
RW Minecraft Players Online: 0 - None
MC
BOT
 — 08/11/2023 10:04 PM
RW Minecraft Players Online: 1 - ['Anonymous Player']
RW Minecraft Players Online: 1 - ['Mr_Analog']
MC
BOT
 — 08/11/2023 10:12 PM
MC
BOT
 — 08/12/2023 2:14 PM
RW Minecraft Players Online: 1 - ['McDoodleSquish']
MC
BOT
 — 08/12/2023 7:03 PM
MC
BOT
 — 08/12/2023 7:49 PM
MC
BOT
 — Yesterday at 9:52 AM
MC
BOT
 — Yesterday at 10:01 AM
MC
BOT
 — Yesterday at 3:21 PM
RW Minecraft Players Online: 1 - ['Tomasu82']
MC
BOT
 — Yesterday at 3:50 PM

Lazybones

Apparently Anonymous Player happens if the user sets their privacy settings to be Anonymous in the game now.

Mr. Analog

Huh interesting

All I know is that I went to spawn and the gates were open and I had to go pretty far to find the cows. No idea what happened to most of the sheep
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on August 14, 2023, 07:20:42 PMHuh interesting

All I know is that I went to spawn and the gates were open and I had to go pretty far to find the cows. No idea what happened to most of the sheep
Sorry, I'm assuming it was Xander. :(

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on August 25, 2023, 05:39:14 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on August 14, 2023, 07:20:42 PMHuh interesting

Sorry, I'm assuming it was Xander. :(
No worries things happen

Does he have a house yet? I saw him caving a while back
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I can't remember if he built a proper one, but I think there's a cliff not too far away from your house where he was building? Can't remember 100% if I'm mixing up the server with one of his /many/ local worlds though. hah.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on August 29, 2023, 08:35:07 AMI can't remember if he built a proper one, but I think there's a cliff not too far away from your house where he was building? Can't remember 100% if I'm mixing up the server with one of his /many/ local worlds though. hah.
haha
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: Tom on August 29, 2023, 08:35:07 AMI can't remember if he built a proper one, but I think there's a cliff not too far away from your house where he was building? Can't remember 100% if I'm mixing up the server with one of his /many/ local worlds though. hah.

I feel your pain, I recently wiped out over 400 local worlds from old saves that my youngest and this girl we used to babysit would play in.  They'd make a new one almost every time they played together.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful