Minecraft 1.20 Update

Started by Lazybones, October 15, 2022, 04:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Release date in about 12 days.

Mr. Analog

Wait you can crouch into a 1x1 block??? Zuh???
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 26, 2023, 05:14:48 PMWait you can crouch into a 1x1 block??? Zuh???

Ya it is technically a useful bug with how swimming works. Been in Java a long time.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on May 26, 2023, 09:44:04 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 26, 2023, 05:14:48 PMWait you can crouch into a 1x1 block??? Zuh???

Ya it is technically a useful bug with how swimming works. Been in Java a long time.
Wild!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

Interesting rebalancing for villagers particularly the armorer. I can never find emeralds so I never bothered trading ever but if a person had some it would be a good way to get kitted up early in the game without strip mining
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

You can get the emeralds easily by trading. The big change is requiring diamond to get diamond armour from the armour as it was really cheap to get with emeralds and a trading hall before.

LennyLen

Quote from: Lazybones on September 05, 2023, 10:56:35 PMYou can get the emeralds easily by trading.

The easiest way to start this going is trading wheat/carrots/melon with a farmer.  If you have an item farm, you can trade rotted flesh with a cleric and string and feathers with the fletcher.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

I'm really surprised they're doing another mob vote
By Grabthar's Hammer