Patrick Stewart On 'Extras'

Started by Lazybones, January 31, 2007, 08:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=5454

Patrick Stewart tells an extra about his movie script idea.

Best part is the line at the very end.

Mr. Analog

:lol: I just about popped a vessel! LOL
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

"Don't have girlfriend, you live alone, and you don't watch Star Trek.  Good Lord..."

Uhh...  That doesn't fit *any* stereotype except serial killer, right? :P
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on January 31, 2007, 10:57:52 PM
"Don't have girlfriend, you live alone, and you don't watch Star Trek.  Good Lord..."

Uhh...  That doesn't fit *any* stereotype except serial killer, right? :P

Well, if I put all the mental energy aside that I normally allocate for figuring out the max possible self-generated warp factor for the NCC-1701 or the delicate political instabilities between the Romulans and the Vulcans I'd have a lot more time to think about THE PERFECT CRIME(s) (at least that's what I think the fictional me would have been thinking at this point after the holocaust of the Eugenics Wars that were supposed to have happened but didn't).
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Lazybones on January 31, 2007, 08:00:46 PM
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=5454

Patrick Stewart tells an extra about his movie script idea.

Best part is the line at the very end.

"It's too late, I've seen everything!" ;D

FYI that's from the Ricky Gervais Brit mockumentary series "Extras" -- and the Patrick Stewart clip is a classic... I'd like to know when they do real life cameos just how involved they are in the script, i.e. how they portray a crazy version of themselves. Another clip has Ricky getting into verbal fistacuffs with Ben Stiller (who of course has a huge "I'm a megastar and you're not!" ego... pretty sure he's not really like that in real life :) )

Strive for progress. Not perfection.