MINECRAFT

Started by Mr. Analog, December 10, 2011, 07:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on March 16, 2012, 06:25:59 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 16, 2012, 06:14:05 PM
Woo that's good to hear that we have lots of backups, Tom FTW

Boo that's it's pissin' rain again!!

Still, for some reason a lot less rain on this server than last (and we were bordered on a desert biome!)
The last map had THE MOST rain I had ever seen. It was a rare when it /wasn't/ raining.

That's for sure, and it would just be so freaking sudden too, like BAM! RAIN FOREVER
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Finished the tunnel to the beach from my mine. It crosses someones small mine shafts - single column hallways.  Put in some walkways from it encase it is one of ours.  Didn't have time to explore.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

Quote from: Tom on December 10, 2011, 10:00:17 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 10, 2011, 09:59:03 AM
After all the reading I've done I feel more than happy to fork out 25 bucks.

Yeah, if you happen to play for a few days, I think its probably worth it. I think I played it enough the first weekend to get my monies worth. :D

I think I also got my money's worth in the first weekend.  Everything else is now just pure, delicious gravy.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

I can't believe it's been just over a year of Minecraft, on one hand it's not very long but on the other I've built and done so much in the game it feels like a lifetime ago since I spawned at night in the rain on a treeless beach and dug a hole to hide in.

:) so many good times for such an inexpensive game.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

THREE YEARS OF MINECRAFT for me

...whoa!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Last year's post said just over a year, this year's post says three years?

I can't believe our server has hung around so damn long!  It's cool that we can still look back on our builds...
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on December 13, 2013, 03:19:06 PM
Last year's post said just over a year, this year's post says three years?

I can't believe our server has hung around so damn long!  It's cool that we can still look back on our builds...

It's the new math!

I'm glad that my second house is still up and alive :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

I had a real bad screen tearing problem and then I realized I didn't have VSYNC turned on HERPA DERPA DOO
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Also I want to say how much I love scaffolding, that block is SO GOOD for building stuff

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Reminds me I should log in and resume my search fo an end city and maybe update to .2

Mr. Analog

That'd be great!

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Tryin' to make an afk bamboo farm and the plan I used doesn't work, so I'm looking for alternatives... anybody got any leads that work with our version of the game?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 01, 2020, 07:42:47 AMTryin' to make an afk bamboo farm and the plan I used doesn't work, so I'm looking for alternatives... anybody got any leads that work with our version of the game?

This is the one I based my farm on so far.. It works for both sugarcane and bamboo. I tiled the design.

Mr. Analog

Got it working! Thanks.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Something weird happened the other day. I was mining as usual but when I came up and dumped my inventory I found a grass block. So two things:

1. Is it even possible to mine a grass block without silk touch?

2. What would a grass block be doing at level 11?

All I can think of is that it was an inventory glitch but still... Weird

By Grabthar's Hammer