Main Menu

MINECRAFT

Started by Mr. Analog, December 10, 2011, 07:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Stewie521 on February 20, 2012, 03:55:49 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on February 20, 2012, 03:39:39 PM
Nice pics there Tom, you should be building cool stuffs on your own server now lol

Myself I like the vanilla texture pack, I've tried three or four but I always find some block or something that looks weird...

Yeah, you'll always get that with any texture pack...

Anyway, I have some screens of some work from today and yesterday...

Fff you must have a huge stockpile of resources man.

Quote from: Tom on February 20, 2012, 03:51:35 PM
Nice pics there Tom, you should be building cool stuffs on your own server now lol

Myself I like the vanilla texture pack, I've tried three or four but I always find some block or something that looks weird...
I've gotten a little bored of building stuff on MC. My stuff on the old a.cc servers were pretty cool.. and the last thing I attempted to build, I got REALLY bored of. I dunno.

Maybe we should start building challenges for each other.

I actually scored some cocoa beans yesterday! The prize could be a cookie! lol
By Grabthar's Hammer

Stewie521

Quote from: Mr. Analog on February 20, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

We switched to Creative Mode for that :P

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Stewie521 on February 20, 2012, 05:21:12 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on February 20, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

We switched to Creative Mode for that :P

BOOOOOOOO
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Minecraft video done by Freddiew's collaborator Brandon Laatsch (Freddie was on vacation)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPFD2PVtKQE

CreeeEEEEPERS!

btw did any of you guys know that Freddie and the gang are doing a FEATURE LENGTH film? http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/freddiew/video-game-high-school

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Wow, I know that feel

Actually Stewie and I ran into some nasties on Tom's server on Saturday, they just swarmed us outta nowhere...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Stewie521

Quote from: Mr. Analog on February 27, 2012, 01:05:07 PM
Wow, I know that feel

Actually Stewie and I ran into some nasties on Tom's server on Saturday, they just swarmed us outta nowhere...

There is never that many around my house... it was as if they knew we were there...

Also I finished a subway division that links up with yours Mr. A! :D it stops by my house, I'm adding another track to have a going to and coming from thing

Mr. Analog

That's great! I'll be widening the other track as well. I'll check it out later.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

rofl "You sure love cats if you watched this far, eh?"

I just love how, amongst the meowing, there's also a slight "popcorn popping" sound as well.  8)

Thorin

meow meow meow meow-meow .. meow .. meow-meow-meow-meow meow meow meow .. meow .. meow .. meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

It's kind of relaxing, like watching a lava lamp...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 01, 2012, 09:16:22 AM
It's kind of relaxing, like watching a lava lamp...

a handful of other MC videos from that user: http://www.youtube.com/user/271kochu -- including a presumably-cool piston machine demonstration -- I don't get it tho (but even I can recognize that @ 5:02 the "self-repairing" piston/generator thingie is pretty amazing)

I guess it's this kind of hackity-crackity stuff that leads to "12hr Digital Clock (35x15x14)" eh?

-oh wait, forget simple digital clocks ... how about  tilling-free melon machines? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8JXv1dvwlg (the TUTORIAL is incredibly clear, so easy a caveman could do it!)

Still not impressed? How about fully-functional COMPUTERS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB684ym3QY4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG_FtQkqtA

Mr. Analog

The creativity of Minecraft users is endless, I've seen so many amazing things (like a fully functional Pong game)

Usually you can download the maps and see for yourself how much work goes into things (like a Turing Complete Machine!!).

Of course patches often change things but people bounce back so fast now, plus the game itself is pretty fun. Arrgh, now I want to play!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Stewie521

So is the server updated to 1.2 yet? Also don't know if you know, they have cats (in the video), but they also added jungles and increased the maximum building height!