Main Menu

MINECRAFT

Started by Mr. Analog, December 10, 2011, 07:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie521

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 09, 2012, 10:58:34 PM
The Tower!

I've yet to build the top, I'm thinking it will be like the Singer Building with some kind of dome on top.

If you'd like to rent a floor come visit me in my office, conveniently located near the spawn LOL

Big thanks to Stewie for helping out, couldn't have done it without ya man.

No prob :) I think I've found back the coal I used up :P

Imma start making a layout for a roller coaster :3

Stewie521

Mr.A is it alright if i take some of the panes we cooked up?

Melbosa

Someone created quite the elaborate mob grinder on our server... just found it.  Whom did that?
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

Quote from: Melbosa on March 11, 2012, 10:15:00 PM
Someone created quite the elaborate mob grinder on our server... just found it.  Whom did that?
I think that's Specter's work (internet's acquaintance).
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Stewie521 on March 11, 2012, 07:38:36 PM

Yeah for sure!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Stewie521

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 12, 2012, 08:14:00 AM
Quote from: Stewie521 on March 11, 2012, 07:38:36 PM

Yeah for sure!

Thanks! That will really help :)

Mr. Analog

I found a ton of diamond last night, time to build some awesome armour and explore the nether.

I built a boat and discovered the whole north side of the map is ocean, if you make a map you can use shift+click on the crafting table to get a copy of map_0. (It centres on the spawn house)

The majority of our continent is tundra so far as I have mapped. There are some desert biomes to the north and targa to the east (where the skyscraper is now).

To the south appears to be swamp or jungle, I've not been close enough to be sure yet.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

See if you can't find a mushroom island \o/ usually they are in the middle of a big ocean biome. You can find Mooshrooms there.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on March 13, 2012, 12:01:27 PM
See if you can't find a mushroom island \o/ usually they are in the middle of a big ocean biome. You can find Mooshrooms there.

I had my eyes open for just such a thing, I didn't see any on the first pass though...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Stewie521

Quote from: Tom on March 13, 2012, 12:01:27 PM

Yay! Mooshrooms! We once had a bunch randomly spawn on my old server world... before it was overloaded with TNT... :/

Mr. Analog

I know if Thorin was on he'd be building a giant mushroom village :D
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 13, 2012, 04:31:17 PM

My wife'd leave me and my kids would hang their head in shame, for I would easily play 36 hours straight, have 3 hours of sleep, and do another 36 hours of game play.  The shapes at the end of that might look a bit weird after two full nights' sleep...
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on March 13, 2012, 06:56:03 PM

My wife'd leave me and my kids would hang their head in shame, for I would easily play 36 hours straight, have 3 hours of sleep, and do another 36 hours of game play.  The shapes at the end of that might look a bit weird after two full nights' sleep...
So what's stopping you?

;)

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on March 13, 2012, 07:16:02 PM
Quote from: Thorin on March 13, 2012, 06:56:03 PM

So what's stopping you?

;)

lol
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Nether Portal 2 has been built AND a framework for building more is now in place SO I don't know about the rest of you but I think I'm read to go on a Nether Adventure.

If anyone is going to be on tonight stock up on foods and armor and leave plenty of open inventory slots :D

I *REALLY* want to take on a blaze and get some sweet-sweet-blaze rods
By Grabthar's Hammer