check your builds, something's screwy

Started by Thorin, June 25, 2013, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Thorin

LLYBH is short for Lady Leenie Yellow Bear House.  That sucks that that place was damaged.  I thought I'd checked there, but I guess not.

Thanks for fixing up what you did.  I'll probably do Taj Moo Hal's bunkhouse sometime next week, it's pretty easy to fix.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Thorin

Tom, who logged on in the last 48 hours?  Just wondering if there might be someone else causing problems (since LLYBH was still on fire, I'm wondering if either the fire paused while the chunk was unloaded or we don't have the right griefer account).
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Tom

Fire is paused when a chunk is unloaded. In fact, /everything/ is paused. All state is saved, and the chunk is flushed to disk. even the state of a piston or a burning furnace (a burning furnace is a separate item id if you cared to know)
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

I restocked my animals the cheaty way, with spawn eggs, since there were a large number before and they were all killed or scattered.  I also restocked the cows at the Urban Ranch, and rebuilt the Urban Ranch with glass blocks and put the sheep, pigs, and chickens back in the right spot.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful