Portal: non-PC version

Started by Darren Dirt, July 10, 2009, 04:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Darren Dirt

Guitar Hero (sorta) in Flash:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/397787

I for one find the above game almost more fun than the source inspiration. And its sequel "Deluxe *3*" is even more fun (harder, and yet somehow also more "forgiving" hence more "fun") -- the author is freakin' genius. A prolific genius.

Darren Dirt

Lazybones

You know some of your threads appear like you are talking to your self ;)

Might as well retitled this one "Newgrounds has lots of fun flash games", as it does and has for I can't remember how many years.

Also if note Newgrounds contains lots of ads if you don't ad block and contains NSFW flash games.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Lazybones on July 13, 2009, 12:37:52 PM
You know some of your threads appear like you are talking to your self ;)

Might as well retitled this one "Newgrounds has lots of fun flash games", as it does and has for I can't remember how many years.

Also if note Newgrounds contains lots of ads if you don't ad block and contains NSFW flash games.

I shouldn't reply to this since it wasn't me that posted it ;)

But yeah, NG still has lotsafunflashgames, but the ones I linked to made me smile and feel all happy and full of fluffy clouds or cuddly puppies so I decided to share ... the first was like an adrenelin booster / mood lifter, and the second one is like a calming relaxation trigger. And in neither one do you move a crosshair and shoot much-hated celebrities or similar :shock: