That's a weird video.  That is all.

I love seeing that kind of response, really piques my interest all like:
"ooh, what brand new funky techno animated video did Mr. Analog link to?"

... then I click the link.

Safety Dance - Men Without Hats Official Video

Ummm...

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Thorin

So you're saying you don't think it's weird?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

It was 80s night on my blog haha
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

It is NOT friday. Who do I have to see about this?
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 23, 2014, 05:54:29 PM
FRIDAY

http://youtu.be/npomRIkyU3g

I respect your epic electronic music video, but I must outdo you by sharing this FAR MORE EPIC MAKE YOUR EYES TEAR UP AND YOUR STOMACH HURT FROM LAUGHING SO HARD Conan video -- wherein our esteemed host makes fun of Alex Trebek's legendary ultra-seriousness:
"Alex Trebek Has Gone Insane" <-- do NOT eat beef jerky and drink water while watching this video. Trust me on that. Damn, laughing then choking almost to the point of vomiting really blows.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

DD poster of all things Conan!

:D
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Hehe. I know what you mean. I've been assigned a new project. android project. having to re-familiarize myself with it after probably a year or more of not touching android stuff. fun times.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on June 20, 2014, 08:24:58 AM
Hehe. I know what you mean. I've been assigned a new project. android project. having to re-familiarize myself with it after probably a year or more of not touching android stuff. fun times.

At least it's learning new stuff I'm refactoring our DAL to add a new key, it's boring AND important (the worst combination)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on June 20, 2014, 08:26:13 AM

At least it's learning new stuff I'm refactoring our DAL to add a new key, it's boring AND important (the worst combination)
I spent the previous two weeks going through a newly inherited project that is TOTALLY BROKEN, and documenting the brokenness. In the end my supervisor's recommendation to the boss(es) was to scrap it and do a simpler, and cleaner version. It wasn't worth working with the existing code, or completely rewriting it from scratch (as a majority of the site features probably aren't used much). So incredibly boring.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on June 20, 2014, 08:36:23 AM

I spent the previous two weeks going through a newly inherited project that is TOTALLY BROKEN, and documenting the brokenness. In the end my supervisor's recommendation to the boss(es) was to scrap it and do a simpler, and cleaner version. It wasn't worth working with the existing code, or completely rewriting it from scratch (as a majority of the site features probably aren't used much). So incredibly boring.

I'm trying to bum rush a deadline, such an unnecessary pain in the ass...

Waterfall + Agile = FRAGILE
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on June 20, 2014, 08:40:41 AM
Quote from: Tom on June 20, 2014, 08:36:23 AM

I'm trying to bum rush a deadline, such an unnecessary pain in the ass...

Waterfall + Agile = FRAGILE
:(

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer