Main Menu

The Mandalorian

Started by Lazybones, November 23, 2019, 12:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 13, 2020, 10:40:33 PMWhy is this show so good? Why are the movies so bad????

Jon Favreau + Dave Filoni , that is why.

Basically live action clone wars / rebels series which is also considered well written and GOOD by many fans.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on November 14, 2020, 10:08:45 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 13, 2020, 10:40:33 PMWhy is this show so good? Why are the movies so bad????

Jon Favreau + Dave Filoni , that is why.

Basically live action clone wars / rebels series which is also considered well written and GOOD by many fans.
I can confirm [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I'm loving the Clone Wars/Rebels tie-ins.  And the next episode... so excited!!!

S2E3 Spoiler if you haven't seen it!
Spoiler
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

Yeah, there's a question for the ages for sure. Maybe the people in charge of the show are just more knowledgeable about the universe of Star Wars?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on November 14, 2020, 12:31:41 PMYeah, there's a question for the ages for sure. Maybe the people in charge of the show are just more knowledgeable about the universe of Star Wars?

It sure feels like it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Thing one:

Spoiler
Ahsoka was so freaking spot on
[close]

Thing two:

Spoiler
GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN
[close]

I mean c'mon now!!!!! THIS IS STAR WARS
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Thank you for the spoiler tags, I have not yet watched the episode.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on November 27, 2020, 08:03:46 PMThank you for the spoiler tags, I have not yet watched the episode.

Y/W
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Okay, that was an awesome episode.  There are sooo many loose plot threads that could come up later in the season or in another season, I love it!  And sooo many iconic characters from the other non-movie shows!
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Melbosa

Yes... I can't wait to see the characters to come!  Wonder who you could get to play an good old Rex?

Lazybones

Quote from: Melbosa on November 30, 2020, 10:56:52 AMYes... I can't wait to see the characters to come!  Wonder who you could get to play an good old Rex?

Temuera Morrison is Boba Fett and Rex is a clone.. sooooo....

Melbosa

Quote from: Lazybones on November 30, 2020, 10:59:41 AM
Quote from: Melbosa on November 30, 2020, 10:56:52 AMYes... I can't wait to see the characters to come!  Wonder who you could get to play an good old Rex?

Temuera Morrison is Boba Fett and Rex is a clone.. sooooo....
Yeah, but in the animated series these guys because very different looking and sounding in their old age, so may not need to keep the look of Boba Fett old version for Rex.

Mr. Analog

So MF-in' good

Why is fascism evil? Today's episode BOOSH!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I agree, another great episode. Also, this episode makes the storyline from the Star Wars: Battlefront II game into canon.

Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer