Main Menu

MINECRAFT

Started by Mr. Analog, December 10, 2011, 07:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Oh yeah, for you vanilla character skin players:
www.minecraftskins.com

I'm diggin' my Indiana Jones getup, I thought it would be appropriate.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 13, 2011, 10:38:33 AM
White listing is rather easy, I got the idea after seeing so many bots crawling this thread, who knows what real life creepers might join in and mess with stuff

Ooh, which mods?
Buildcraft, redstone power, and Equivalent Exchange are all on the menu, but EE doesn't have multiplayer support yet.

I might set up a whitelist. But its not advertising on the main minecraft server list, so for the most part it'll be ok. The other server I was playing on didn't have a white list and noone found it, other than people from the community that was hosting it.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

As long as vanilla still works :)

I'm quite happy with what you can do with vanilla.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 13, 2011, 12:11:15 PM
As long as vanilla still works :)

I'm quite happy with what you can do with vanilla.
Yeah, its ok. but some of the mods make it even more interesting :D

Mr. Analog

Ooh yes, believe me I know :D

Also some of the custom maps, I downloaded and played YogGolf haha :D
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 13, 2011, 12:15:59 PM
Ooh yes, believe me I know :D

Also some of the custom maps, I downloaded and played YogGolf haha :D
Hah!

Sev installed some portals, and we have a portal to 2048 blocks away from spawn, in two separate directions. He also lured some pigs back, so we now have pigs!

Mr. Analog

Nether Portals already? You guys must have been busy yesterday :D
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

DIGGY DIGGY DIG

I'd rather be digging right now, especially since I solved several rail issues before work this morning in creative mode :D
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 21, 2011, 01:35:31 PM
DIGGY DIGGY DIG

I'd rather be digging right now, especially since I solved several rail issues before work this morning in creative mode :D
ROFL. After I fix up my wheat farm, I'll probably go out spelunking for diamonds \o/

Mr. Analog

DIAMONDS!

One of these days I'll have to check out The Nether. I've seen a couple portals already but I is scared of what might be in there...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Hey does anyone have a Flame Rod or know where there might be Blazes in the Nether?

Now that I've started Enchanting stuff I want to try my hand at Brewing :B

Gotta set up a chemistry laboratory to go with my "R&D" section haha. Incidentally if you are in need of an Enchanting table / library I have one built up (3rd floor, North wing, double doors labelled "Research & Development", you can't miss it).

Also it seems I've tunnelled my way nearly back to the spawn (close to a generated village). I built a new Skyway all the way back to The Moose. (<- if you were on Tom's server that sentence would make sense!)

I've found a lot of diamond now that I'm digging at the right level. When I started my first deep mine I had miscounted the base level of bedrock by about 5 and was digging a few levels too high.

Oh yeah, I also built a Nether portal too close to my neighbour so when I return to the Overworld I never end up in my own house lol
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Is the server offline?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Yeah, my server blew up last week. Haven't bothered to bring up minecraft again. But I'll do it in a bit here.

Mr. Analog

Cool, I had the itch last night hehe and single player just didn't cut it heh
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on January 28, 2012, 11:30:55 AM
Cool, I had the itch last night hehe and single player just didn't cut it heh
I have some bad news... The old minecraft install seems to not be in the backup :(

Means the world is gone, we'll have to start over :(((