Barack Obama Singing Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson (ft. Bruno Mars)

Started by Mr. Analog, March 02, 2015, 11:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

What, is that link revenge for the SCTV timesink? I try to avoid Baracksdubs unless/until one of my kids forces me to see one of the latest -- and it often stretches to a half dozen or more  :P

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I will tag in and try and win this with this absolutely weird South African rap video: http://youtu.be/AIXUgtNC4Kc.  It's long.  It's weird.  Frickin' lion!
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Yeah, apparently Lady Gaga saw their music online, decided she liked them, and asked them to open for her.  They made that video as a way of saying, "No thanks".  With a few extra expletives.  Also, the giant cricket that she gives birth to, the locals call it a "Parktown Prawn", and it's why the aliens in District 9 were derisively nicknamed "prawns".
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Thorin on March 02, 2015, 01:12:53 PM
Video Wars

Two posters enter, only one leaves.

Beyond Thund-nerd-dome...

Quote from: Thorin on March 02, 2015, 04:34:51 PM
I will tag in and try and win this with this absolutely weird South African rap video: http://youtu.be/AIXUgtNC4Kc.  It's long.  It's weird.  Frickin' lion!

Fun distraction (has a very "RHCP meets Limp Biskit" vibe imo), but my "bastard" post was linking to YT channels specifically having literally HOURS of diverse content that is not so terrible as to be ignored (i.e. addictive if the right "target" ;) ) , but no so good as to proudly tell all your friends and family they will benefit from the time investment ;)  ("productivity will go dooooownnnnn..." etc.)

Thorin

Ah, see, I ended up watching about three hours of Die Antwoord and Azaelia Banks and other less-mainstream rap.  Whereas BaracksDubs I can ignore at will.

Damn, now I wanna watch all the ERBH videos...
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Thorin on March 03, 2015, 01:27:17 PM
Ah, see, I ended up watching about three hours of Die Antwoord and Azaelia Banks and other less-mainstream rap.  Whereas BaracksDubs I can ignore at will.

Damn, now I wanna watch all the ERBH videos...

And again (accidentally on purpose I did this) for certain friends here, if you clicked the "Limp Biskit" video parody link good luck ignoring the "MadTV" video links mwahahaha...

Also, a non-video equivalent -- hey anyone a football fan?