Minecraft Style - A parody of PSY's Gangnam Style

Started by Tom, October 21, 2012, 02:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

Damn, every time I watch one of these I wish minecrafts default art style was more like the smooth cartoon format in the videos vs the extra low res texture and rough look.

I know mods get you mostly there but still...

Mr. Analog

Man, that was good hah

Lazy you gotta check out the shader mod I've been using. It's like a whole new game
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on October 21, 2012, 03:30:59 PM
Man, that was good hah

Lazy you gotta check out the shader mod I've been using. It's like a whole new game

I have attempted to install shader mods a few times, they don't work with my @%&#ty built in graphics card, which runs most 3d games I play just fine.

Mr. Analog

This one was by far the easiest I've tangled with (and I hate tangling with stuff)

-Delete the META_INF folder in your Minecraft JAR (you can open it with WinRAR)
-Run the EXE installer for the shader
-Copy the Texture pack to the texture packs folders

I believe it's all in the .TXT file that is zipped with it.

The funny thing is that it looks good but doesn't seem to tax my system, unlike Sphax, which bafflingly slows my machine to a grind (even at lowest res and with Optifine installed)

Oh I did have Optifine installed prior to installing the shaders.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on October 21, 2012, 08:51:52 PM
This one was by far the easiest I've tangled with (and I hate tangling with stuff)

-Delete the META_INF folder in your Minecraft JAR (you can open it with WinRAR)
-Run the EXE installer for the shader
-Copy the Texture pack to the texture packs folders

I believe it's all in the .TXT file that is zipped with it.

The funny thing is that it looks good but doesn't seem to tax my system, unlike Sphax, which bafflingly slows my machine to a grind (even at lowest res and with Optifine installed)

Oh I did have Optifine installed prior to installing the shaders.

Link to the mod?

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

You probably linked it in a different thread where the original discussion wasn't about parodying the latest craze, Gangnam Style
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

You're right: http://forums.righteouswrath.com/index.php/topic,8498.msg65721.html#msg65721

Though it's got me thinking that I need a parkade, I mean where else can you dance Gangham Style?
By Grabthar's Hammer