Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

server is down REPEAT

SERVER IS DOWN

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Internets are down in the park :( Nothing I can do sorry :(
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on July 06, 2012, 11:06:16 PM
Internets are down in the park :( Nothing I can do sorry :(

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Tom

Please check to see if your stuff is ok. The tekkit server has been hit pretty hard by griefers. I'm hoping the main server hasn't at all. But I have backups for both, so it should be ok.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on July 16, 2012, 09:23:17 PM
Please check to see if your stuff is ok. The tekkit server has been hit pretty hard by griefers. I'm hoping the main server hasn't at all. But I have backups for both, so it should be ok.

Really? AUGH
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

As posted in the Tekkit thread, I'm interested in knowing who Ninja_Adam and padraictoomey are.

Tom

Going to be working on the server a bit this morning. It's up right now, but may go offline once or twice for short periods.

Actually I suggest you don't play at all till I'm done. It seems the map got reset back a day or two yesterday, so anything that happens today may go the way of the dodo.

Tom

Sorry guys, server's down till I fix what ever is wrong. May be a few days.

Tom

Sorry bout the downtime today. My 'core network switch' decided to barf all over itself and every other device attached to it. Quick reset fixed it. I hope it doesn't happen again, but one can never tell.

Tom

Hey guys, I'm messing about with my firewall tonight/this-morning. I figured early in the morning was the best time, as you guys were less likely to want to play ;D I shouldn't be more than a couple/few hours, depending on how things go. (I botched my current install somehow, it can't see the second HT thread, and some odd performance issues.. I dunno. at any rate its a x86_64 capable processor and I installed with i386, reinstalling may help with my issues).

Mr. Analog

Status in title says UP is this correct?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on October 28, 2012, 08:56:31 AM
Status in title says UP is this correct?
yup. I finished messing with the firewall for now. reinstalled the os and mucked about with a new kernel. No fix yet for its issues. but I don't think its noticeable for anyone outside the network.

Mr. Analog

MINECRAFT.NET login is currently DOWN it's back!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Seems I'm having DNS issues. My DNS provider seems to be down. In case anyone is having issues, try 174.3.68.209.

Mind you this means the map is probably going to be unreachable till its fixed.