Started by Thorin, September 13, 2007, 04:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBunny

Quote from: Thorin on September 15, 2007, 12:21:45 AM
Quote from: HoneyBunny on September 14, 2007, 11:45:43 PM
Boy, do I like making offspring :)

And Ustauk loves it too :)

As in there's a child on the way?
My dear friend, you misunderstand.  With today's modern inventions, I can try to make babies without having them.  Or, as I call it, making bacon.

Sincerely,
HoneyBunny

Ustauk

Quote from: HoneyBunny on September 15, 2007, 02:42:48 AM
Quote from: Thorin on September 15, 2007, 12:21:45 AM
Quote from: HoneyBunny on September 14, 2007, 11:45:43 PM
Boy, do I like making offspring :)

And Ustauk loves it too :)

As in there's a child on the way?
My dear friend, you misunderstand.  With today's modern inventions, I can try to make babies without having them.  Or, as I call it, making bacon.

Sincerely,
HoneyBunny
And I do love how you make bacon, my sweet HoneyBunny.

Yours Forever,
your Sugar Daddy

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: Ustauk on September 15, 2007, 03:00:46 AM
your Sugar Daddy

Just so we're clear on the meaning of the words here:

Quote from: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sugar_daddy
Noun
sugar daddy (plural sugar daddies)
   1. (slang) A man who spends money for the benefit of a younger person, especially a younger woman.
Usage notes
* This term typically implies that there is a romantic or sexual relationship between the two, and sometimes implies that the money-spending is, in effect, exchanged for sex.

Do you really want to be known as someone's sugar daddy?  To me, that term always had negative connotations.  You know, what with the exchanging expensive gifts for sex...
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Ustauk

Quote from: Thorin on September 15, 2007, 10:13:19 PM
Quote from: Ustauk on September 15, 2007, 03:00:46 AM
your Sugar Daddy

Just so we're clear on the meaning of the words here:

Quote from: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sugar_daddy
Noun
sugar daddy (plural sugar daddies)
   1. (slang) A man who spends money for the benefit of a younger person, especially a younger woman.
Usage notes
* This term typically implies that there is a romantic or sexual relationship between the two, and sometimes implies that the money-spending is, in effect, exchanged for sex.

Do you really want to be known as someone's sugar daddy?  To me, that term always had negative connotations.  You know, what with the exchanging expensive gifts for sex...
You have NO idea how much I paid for her...

PS.  She's older then me.

HoneyBunny's SugarDaddy

CowGirl

Yeah, paying for love/sex is so wrong and dirty.  But meh whatever turns you crank.
i aM A NoBoDy, NoBoDy iS PeRfEcT, tHeReFoRe, I'M PeRfEcT!

Ustauk

I am HoneyBunny's first true boyfriend in every way.   HoneyBunny was virgin, grade-A bacon, which only I have ever supped  from.  It's our business.

CowGirl

If it's your business why are you bringing it to the boards?  Saying your her sugar daddy, ect ect?  Bringing it out in a public place likes this makes it everyone business. IMO.
i aM A NoBoDy, NoBoDy iS PeRfEcT, tHeReFoRe, I'M PeRfEcT!

Melbosa

Wow, OK this is going way off in the wrong direction again!!!!!!  Guys, sharing is one thing, but this is getting a little out of hand.  Please, I emplore you to return this topic to the discussion Thorin originally had in mind.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Ustauk

We're in love, and we have no excuse.  We are still in our honeymoon period.   It is a pet name.  I dislike the implications that were jumped to that I considered myself a john, and my girlfirend a "working girl".

Love and many kisses,
UstaukandHoneyBunny

Ustauk

"Love is a dance that can only be performed by two hearts that share the same beat."
Many hugs and french kisses,
UstaukandHoneyBunny

Melbosa

Quote from: Ustauk on September 17, 2007, 08:32:50 AM
I am HoneyBunny's first true boyfriend in every way.   HoneyBunny was virgin, grade-A bacon, which only I have ever supped  from.  It's our business.

Ustauk, I know you're happy and greatly enthused about your relationship, and granted you want to share that with everyone, but statements like this can lead to trolling, as happened before.  I have to post this warning here, as this is the 3rd time the "It's our business" has been used in this thread, and each time has caused a dispute (granted not heated or vulgar).

As for this line of postings, as I posted before, everyone please correct your course, or take this conversation offline (PMs or emails) as this is getting way out of control!!!

And please, Everyone review our forum rules & guidelines: http://forums.righteouswrath.com/index.php/topic,2448.0.html

Melbosa

Quote from: CowGirl on September 17, 2007, 08:07:12 AM
Yeah, paying for love/sex is so wrong and dirty.  But meh whatever turns you crank.

CowGirl, althought I agree with your first statement, just the context of where this post fell may have been a bit chasting (although I am sure that wasn't your intent), and would ask that all of us keep a better watch on how we post, as I believe you were only punning back on Ustauk's own punning statement:

Quote from: UstaukYou have NO idea how much I paid for her...

Just a friendly warning for all....

Thorin

Thread locked, as it's obviously causing too much bad blood.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful