Minecraft 1.5 has been Released

Started by Mr. Analog, March 14, 2013, 02:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on May 24, 2013, 09:12:28 AM
Not yet. I can probably do it today when I have a few spare minutes.

Awesome
Awesome
Awesomenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauts
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Will you also have the main server updated to 1.5.x?  I'll have to update the computers in my house to have the new client, since I don't use a standard setup so that I can keep users separated more easily.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on May 24, 2013, 12:18:35 PM
Will you also have the main server updated to 1.5.x?  I'll have to update the computers in my house to have the new client, since I don't use a standard setup so that I can keep users separated more easily.

See this is why I use Magic Launcher because you can load more than one version and sets of mods in a config.

So if you have more than one server you want to play on but are on different versions you can!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Yeah, I'll do both at once.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

We's all upgraded. Please let me know if anything is broken.

Going out to BPs real soon here, so I may not be able to fix things for a few hours. thx.

Mr. Analog

Did you ever know that you're my hero

Hah-haaa! Cookies on dowels!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 24, 2013, 01:31:17 PM

See this is why I use Magic Launcher because you can load more than one version and sets of mods in a config.

So if you have more than one server you want to play on but are on different versions you can!

Yeah, I use Magic Launcher as well.  I need it to remember multiple logins and passwords on multiple computers, and keep all of the single-player maps separate per user as well.  I tried doing that with the multiple configs but ran into a problem with keeping the passwords separate.

I have everything set up so that I can copy it onto a USB drive and move from machine to machine.  This also makes it much easier to manage the multiple users.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Thorin

Yay, the server's answering on 1.5.2!!  However, fly mode is enabled, please turn that off.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Thorin

Quote from: Thorin on May 24, 2013, 10:52:51 PM
Yay, the server's answering on 1.5.2!!  However, fly mode is enabled, please turn that off.

I've also lost connection to the server twice, and while I was on there was serious, serious rubber-banding.  As in, it put me back to where I was 20 seconds ago.

And now I can't get on :(
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

There must be a major hub down or something
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Yeah, could be that it's affecting the east side of Edmonton and thus both you and our Minecraft server.

Everything else pings fine for me over here, but I keep getting disconnected from tomasu.org.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Tom

I seem to be having some strange internets problems. Some sites are slow, others not so bad. I was thinking it was just my wireless, but if you guys are having issues, its probably some shaw thing. I was having intermittent issues this/last week as well.

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 24, 2013, 06:44:32 PM
Did you ever know that you're my hero

Hah-haaa! Cookies on dowels!
Don't you make me watch that again. You know I will. Serve you right too.

Tom

Update: Overviewer is re-genned.

Also, I fixed the sign code. There was a very stupid logic error in the python code I wrote for the sign detection. I'm very not familiar with python still. So I didn't rip out the original options, but they all actually work properly now.