Server roll call.

Started by Lazybones, March 21, 2012, 11:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

Yeah, most likely everyone's good, but we did have strange damage that looked very much like it was person-induced not glitch-induced, so when I saw the list while adding DrCoconut I thought I'd double-check it.

After Lazy and Lenny's vouches, the following remain:

Gemini000
JD_Gamer
malinus
Ninja_Adam
StephenWalker
thedmd

I found this thread on the allegro.cc forums: https://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/610909/964423.  From there I can see that JD_Gamer, Ninja_Adam, StephenWalker are Allegroers.  That leaves:

Gemini000
malinus
thedmd

It'd be worth seeing how long ago those have been on.  Also, that allegro.cc thread I linked above showed someone asking Timorg be added to the whitelist, but he's not there.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Thorin

Tom kindly updated Overviewer.  He included markers for the last-known positions of various players.  I found one for Eaglboy919, and another for MentalShark.  Neither of these two players are listed on our whitelist.  These could be the people that messed up our server when we were playing with it to see if we could shrink the map.

edit: actually, there's several that aren't on our whitelist.  I wonder from how long ago some of these players are that are marked on our map.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Tom

I noticed those players as well. I'm sure a few of them were the ones that trashed the map that first time. Some of them may not even be in the logs that I have.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I love those spawn/player markers. What a cool feature.

Thorin

I've added OneBadPuppy to the whitelist.  He's my brother-in-law, so I vouch for him.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Thorin

I added FabledMessiah to the whitelist, he's a coworker who hasn't played in several years (boy, he's in for a surprise when he forgets to sleep and the phantoms attack him).
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on April 24, 2019, 07:53:50 PM
I added FabledMessiah to the whitelist, he's a coworker who hasn't played in several years (boy, he's in for a surprise when he forgets to sleep and the phantoms attack him).
Makes me curious who that is

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

I just added my friend Shaxbert to the server, time for some chill Mining and Crafting
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I am totally up for that during the day tomorrow.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on July 05, 2019, 05:41:49 PM
I am totally up for that during the day tomorrow.
Hooray!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I added a couple people the past while. Cant remember their names atm though! So you may see more people you're not familiar with.

Thorin

As long as they're not griefers, it's all good.  And anything in the Safe-T Shack near spawn is for anyone to use, but I'm guessing they're probably all established already :)  Do you think someday you'll get Overviewer working again?
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on July 05, 2019, 06:16:09 PM
As long as they're not griefers, it's all good.  And anything in the Safe-T Shack near spawn is for anyone to use, but I'm guessing they're probably all established already :)  Do you think someday you'll get Overviewer working again?

And there is also 1.14.x to consider as well.

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on July 05, 2019, 06:16:09 PM
perhaps. Tbh I forgot about it for a while...