Warmachine Campaign v.0.1 Beta

Started by MrBigRed, March 18, 2009, 05:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBigRed

Hey Guys,

Sorry it's late but the first draft of the rules are ready.  I can't seem to post them to the forums so I'll e-mail out the document for now.  It contains all the base rules but doesn't have any scenarios.  I'll add those in a day or two.  Let me know what you think, good or bad.

I was thinking of starting the campaign the first weekend of April (April 3rd or 4th).  That should give people who are starting new armies time to buy them, get them assembled and (maybe) painted.  Does that date work for everyone?

Once the campaign is started we don't need everyone to get together.  People can play games at their convince and just record the results with the Game Master.  That reminds me, can I get someone to volunteer to actually run the campaign (e.g. do the record keeping)?

- Chris

The Silver Surfer

sorry, but I'll be in vegas from Apr.2 - 8th, any other weekend well do, I can be the game master, unless anyone else want to do it. So, how many people do we have, I count 4 ( Mr Big Red, Mr.A, Druid, and myself ), is there anyone else at this time?

Mr. Analog

Am I missin' some posts?

Anyways, I'm in, but I'd like to free up this Friday if that's possible and maybe move things to Sunday?

Just sayin'
By Grabthar's Hammer