Oct 17, 2008

Started by The Silver Surfer, October 03, 2008, 03:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Silver Surfer

thought I'd start a new topic for our next game of Warmachine, so who's in?

Mr. Analog

Me for sure, I think Chris is a go as well.
By Grabthar's Hammer

MrBigRed

Mr. Analog

Right on guys, 500 pt armies again?
By Grabthar's Hammer

The Silver Surfer

up to you guys, 500, 750, its all good, hey MrBigRed, where did you get your green material for your board?

MrBigRed

I would recommended keeping the game sizes to 500pts.  Otherwise I don't think we will have enough minis and the game will take all night.  I also won't mind a mini tournament/campaign where we can play a couple smaller games (350pts with/without troops).

Silver: A friend of mine actually built the board but I assume he got the fabric from a fabric store.  Until we had the board we used to carry around a 6x4 piece of green cloth and cover whatever table we where playing on.

The Silver Surfer

350 sounds good, how does a campaign work? I was thinking of using a 4 x 4 board, cutting it in half and screwing it together, and have enough fabric to overlap to cover the hinges. I thought it would be a good idea for transporting it, dont have a lot of space in my car...lol

The Silver Surfer

so, are we still good to go on friday?

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

MrBigRed

I'm still in.  I should warn you that my Mom is staying with us and her boyfriend has been helping me fix up the basement bathroom.  I thought we would be done by now but we are still at it.  That means I might be a bit late on Friday and/or have to leave early.  Saturday will likely be shovel dirt and cement day which means I need my sleep the night before.

I can leave minis/table for you guys to use if I leave early.

Silver: Do you have a table to bring?  Then I don't have to haul the massive piece of plywood.

P.S. - I also have another game I would like to try sometime called AT-43.  I have the starter set.  On the plus side the minis are pre-painted.
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/at-43/
(Old Website: http://at-43.com/)

The Silver Surfer

sorry Big Red, have not put my table together, just havent had the time

Mr. Analog

Good to know man, either way I will be ready for you guys at 7 PM.

I have some beer, but I'm outta snacks and pop and stuff.
By Grabthar's Hammer

MrBigRed

Hey Guys,

Sorry I didn't make it last Friday.  My mom took a tumble down the stairs late Thursday night and was still pretty sore on Friday so we ended up at clinic Friday night to make nothing was broken.  Luckly nothing was broken, she is just bruised a bit.

Hopefully Ron got my message and you weren't stuck sitting around all night waiting for me.  I'll have to try again in a couple weeks.

- Chris

Mr. Analog

I just got your e-mail yesterday man.

SilverSurfer and I thought it had to be something serious, hope everything is ok.
By Grabthar's Hammer

The Silver Surfer

any ideas when the next game is going to be?