Main Menu

The Mandalorian

Started by Lazybones, November 23, 2019, 12:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

If you haven't watched it yet. You are missing something amazing..

Mr. Analog

I have to agree with Lazy here, this is a show you do not want to miss.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I've been watching, and really good IMO
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

It's good, it's a space spaghetti western. I did wonder though, why did he have to learn to ride the beast to get to the bad guys if he had a spaceship that can land anywhere?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on November 23, 2019, 09:31:35 AMIt's good, it's a space spaghetti western. I did wonder though, why did he have to learn to ride the beast to get to the bad guys if he had a spaceship that can land anywhere?
Presumably it would have been detected by the bad guys and they would have been ready for him

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I've been watching, and really good IMO
Quote from: Thorin on November 23, 2019, 09:31:35 AMIt's good, it's a space spaghetti western. I did wonder though, why did he have to learn to ride the beast to get to the bad guys if he had a spaceship that can land anywhere?

It is not your place to ask why; only enjoy the show you should
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on November 23, 2019, 11:53:45 AMI've been watching, and really good IMO

It is not your place to ask why; only enjoy the show you should

I have spoken!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I presume it was for stealth reasons, also the camp looked well fortified with big mobile guns so it it is possible they had anti air capability.

Other than that a lack of speeder bikes. 

Mr. Analog

Brothers

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 23, 2019, 12:30:21 AMI have to agree with Lazy here, this is a show you do not want to miss.

How can you "miss" something if you never watch it? ;-)

/ducks

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on November 26, 2019, 08:45:49 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 23, 2019, 12:30:21 AMI have to agree with Lazy here, this is a show you do not want to miss.

How can you "miss" something if you never watch it? ;-)

/ducks

By definition if you don't participate you "miss" out on it. You don't want to not participate in this

Miss (Verb)
2 : to fail to perform or attend
// had to miss school for a week
// don't miss watching the Mandalorian
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Lazybones

One pro to the episode length is I can watch a complete one on my commute in the morning.

Mr. Analog

That's pretty sweet! I watch em on my computer but I really should be watching on my TV

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

LennyLen

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 06, 2019, 10:11:15 AMThat's pretty sweet! I watch em on my computer but I really should be watching on my TV

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I watch it on my computer because my monitor is bigger than my TV. ;)