Usamot 2 ideas and zoning

Started by Lazybones, March 10, 2014, 08:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

Yeah, Rei made a minimap for 1.7.2, but you can't find it on the regular minecraftforum.net, and he's no longer offering English support if there are problems, and the link to the latest build was only posted on his twitter feed.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Well, like I say, I'm running it easy. Just added it to a new MagicLauncher profile for 1.7.2 with Optifine and Sphax
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I've actually found that I don't miss my minimap all that much, other than letting me know what my builds look like from above.

What I really miss is the cleaned up coordinates and arrow count that I got from Zombe's Mod Pack (and hitting R to quick-switch to my weapon).
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By cleaned up you mean rounded right?

I'm surprised there isn't an update for that mod yet too, it seems like it's a popular mod
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Using voxel map and the minecraft guide mod (NEI always causes me problems when I have admin rights, I give my self stuff)

Thorin

Yeah, cleaned up meaning rounded off then put in the top-left corner of the screen, along with a colour-coded arrow count (green=lots, yellow=less than a stack, red=only a few left), a facing, and the current biome name.  That's the Compass Mod in the pack, and the text is much less intrusive than the F3 screen or a minimap.

Zombe / Tanzanite hasn't updated his modpack since 1.2.5, it's been others doing it for him.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 12, 2014, 01:05:24 PM
Damn urge to build rising...

Mine hasn't abated yet.  And having to troubleshoot these stupid odata errors isn't helping!
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on March 12, 2014, 02:46:16 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 12, 2014, 01:05:24 PM
Damn urge to build rising...

Mine hasn't abated yet.  And having to troubleshoot these stupid odata errors isn't helping!

I've been able to manage to focus most of today on work but damn if it doesn't creep into my thoughts CONSTANTLY lol
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on March 12, 2014, 05:52:29 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 12, 2014, 05:51:41 PM
Quote from: Tom on March 12, 2014, 04:15:19 PM
Not my fault.

I blame Tom
I know not of whom thee speaketh.

Y'know Tom's skeleton?

Well you're the meat around it

Which makes you Tom! :D

Oddly enough I did a lot of crafting today, I built the main facade of my factory, it's based on this: http://www.wunderland.com/WTS/Rash/violet/images/090306.jpg (I just googled Art Deco factory and liked what I saw)

I *think* it will be big enough for what I want to build... :D

Thanks Thorin for mining all that Quartz holy moly
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Man, that Tom, it's all his fault.  If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be tired now.  Yeah, that sounds about right.

Mr. Analog, that tinted glass looks really good.  Your facade is looking very similar to the picture already.  And you're welcome for all that quartz, it only took one night.  I waited until I had a Fortune-enchanted pick, so I got about double the drops while mining it.

Last night I was riding around on one of the two horses I tamed.  It was the one with less health that jumps better.  I rode over a five-block-wide chasm without jumping!  And I went exploring and then got totally lost in a mesa about a thousand blocks from spawn.  Eventually I found a roofed forest and chopped down a dark oak.  I have three saplings, I hope that dark oak will grow as skinny trees...
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Sounds like you had quite the adventure!
By Grabthar's Hammer