Social Gathering

Started by Darren Dirt, February 28, 2005, 01:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shayne

*should read more* :P  ALl i saw was gateway lanes, and sorta tuned out the rest :P  Pool on the other hand...

Mr. Analog

Quote from: "Shayne"*should read more* :P  ALl i saw was gateway lanes, and sorta tuned out the rest :P  Pool on the other hand...
We missed you bud!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Ustauk

Quote from: "Shayne"*should read more* :P  ALl i saw was gateway lanes, and sorta tuned out the rest :P  Pool on the other hand...
Next time :)

Shayne

I was trapped downtown till 6:30 (our server farm is in the CN building).  i tried to call MrA on his cell but i might have the wrong number programmed in.

I really feel sorta bad.  I wanted to attend, though i will be at the D&D on the weekend even if i have to snowshoe.

Thorin

Quote from: "Shayne"even if i have to snowshoe
I could lend you my daughter's dinosaur-shaped ones, if you like.

Yes, she told Santa she wanted "Dinosaur shoes!".  So she got dinosaur shoes for Christmas.  They strap onto your boots just like real snowshoes, but they are shaped like t-rex feet, so they leave t-rex tracks.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: "Shayne"I was trapped downtown till 6:30 (our server farm is in the CN building).  i tried to call MrA on his cell but i might have the wrong number programmed in.

I really feel sorta bad.  I wanted to attend, though i will be at the D&D on the weekend even if i have to snowshoe.
I had my phone in my jacket pocket, I think I missed you.

Stoopid inaudable vibrate function mumble mumble!
By Grabthar's Hammer