Main Menu

BMan_C

Started by Thorin, June 23, 2012, 11:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

New player on our server!  If he doesn't respond to what you IM him, it's because he can't read it yet :)

I was on with him for his first two minecraft days, he's got a little hut here, north of the pond in the hills: http://mc.tomasu.org/#/-139/64/61/max/0/0

He's super-excited to play but scared of creepers and zombies, and is still learning how to get his tiny hands in the standard WASD shape.  I'm sure he'll catch on quick, though, them darn kids always do.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

I was going to ask if you wanted me to turn it down to easy, but It seems it already is set to easy :o

Just tell him that we're all a bit scared of zombies and creepers ;D
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

I'm still telling him how to hold his hand on the keyboard and the other on the mouse.  He has played on the tablet, and the controls there are a lot closer together and easier to manage for little hands.

But yeah, the server's already on easy THANK GOD.  Otherwise there'd be zombies breaking through our doors!
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on June 23, 2012, 11:15:49 PM
I'm still telling him how to hold his hand on the keyboard and the other on the mouse.  He has played on the tablet, and the controls there are a lot closer together and easier to manage for little hands.

But yeah, the server's already on easy THANK GOD.  Otherwise there'd be zombies breaking through our doors!
I think the door smashing thing only starts at hard. There's still the "normal" step between easy and hard.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

Oh yeah, if that's your area we built in, sorry.  I didn't want to take him too far away, so I headed into the hills with trees.  Looking at the overviewer, I can see that there's some mining been done there already.

I also told him to make sure not to break anything that looks like someone else built it.  Six year olds don't understand, "Don't grief" :)  At least, none of my do/did at six.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful