Recent posts

Minecraft / Re: Should we create a new wor...
Last post by Mr. Analog - June 26, 2022, 09:41:37 AM
Quote from: LennyLen on June 26, 2022, 03:52:14 AMI've left a full set of enchanted diamond armour with sword and shield at the spawn as a recovery suit in case anyone dies and needs it to recover their stuff.

Also, does anyone want any uncobbled deepslate? I have tons of it that I mined while I had a silk touch pick axe and as it's no use for crafting until it's been mined, I can't really think of any use for it myself.

Sweet! Thanks Lenny. Can't think of a use for it yet but I might take it off your hands
Last post by LennyLen - June 26, 2022, 03:52:14 AM
I've left a full set of enchanted diamond armour with sword and shield at the spawn as a recovery suit in case anyone dies and needs it to recover their stuff.

Also, does anyone want any uncobbled deepslate? I have tons of it that I mined while I had a silk touch pick axe and as it's no use for crafting until it's been mined, I can't really think of any use for it myself.
Minecraft / Re: Server Status
Last post by Lazybones - June 23, 2022, 10:12:19 AM
I have looked at Overviewer and did a complete reset on it last night however I think it was working correctly but just SLOW.

1. I have given Overviewer more CPU but if you find the server slows down I can back that off again, Overviewer takes much longer when we are adding new discovered chunks than it does just updating existing ones.
2. Overviewer runs once an hour at the 30 min mark. It was taking more than 1 hour to do updates and the script was overlapping. I have updated the script to announce "it is still running" if the previous run is still updating when the hour comes around.

Side note, github activity indicates someone is working on patching Overviewer with more of the 1.19 block types I will likely have to reset over viewer again when it supports more of the mangrove blocks in particular to fix the map..
Last post by Lazybones - June 22, 2022, 11:11:16 PM
Quote from: LennyLen on June 22, 2022, 11:03:33 PMServer seems to be down. I got booted and can't reconnect. The overviwer map is also displaying old data.

edit: back the moment I posted this.

Looks like it crashed and auto recovered.. Not much to go on in the logs.

Let me know if it happens again..
Last post by LennyLen - June 22, 2022, 11:03:33 PM
Server seems to be down. I got booted and can't reconnect. The overviwer map is also displaying old data.

edit: back the moment I posted this.
Last post by Lazybones - June 22, 2022, 07:45:12 PM
I have also found one of the new mangrove biomes, it doesn't render correctly as the blocks don't exist in overviewer for the trees but I placed a POI sign. You can toggle the signs in the map.

I explored a bit more by boat and found a desert and a few other things.

Be careful digging too deep I can see the edge of a deep dark city not far from your home mr A
Last post by Mr. Analog - June 22, 2022, 07:03:53 PM
Quote from: Thorin on June 22, 2022, 06:51:54 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on June 22, 2022, 05:48:09 PM@Thorin there's a nice big plains biome east of where I set up, no giant pits!

Cool, I'll go check it out soon.

Is our spawn on a high island?  Or am I seeing that wrong on Overviewer?
Yup it's an island. Lazy started building a little safe space and found a zombie spawner!

I also found one near my little house, crazy!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last post by Thorin - June 22, 2022, 06:51:54 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on June 22, 2022, 05:48:09 PM@Thorin there's a nice big plains biome east of where I set up, no giant pits!

Cool, I'll go check it out soon.

Is our spawn on a high island?  Or am I seeing that wrong on Overviewer?
Last post by Mr. Analog - June 22, 2022, 05:48:09 PM
@Thorin there's a nice big plains biome east of where I set up, no giant pits!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last post by Mr. Analog - June 19, 2022, 06:26:57 PM
Ooo that's lucky! XP farm right at spawn.

Sorry I haven't been on yet, fighting with a few things today...