Poker - HeroScape - Xbox360

Started by Bixby, January 18, 2007, 04:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixby

Wow.

I guess this was the right forum to join. As an avid player of HeroScape, a somewhat novice at Xbox360, and the gracious host of the Regina-based PFH (Poker For Hacks) series, I find lots of commonality in the threads. Next thing I will find out that  a bunch of you are into preium import beers and I will then need to move to Edmonton. :)

Lazybones

Quote from: Bixby on January 18, 2007, 04:32:59 PM
Next thing I will find out that  a bunch of you are into preium import beers and I will then need to move to Edmonton. :)

You should talk with Mr. Analog and start packing your bags. ;)

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on January 18, 2007, 07:34:55 PM
Quote from: Bixby on January 18, 2007, 04:32:59 PM
Next thing I will find out that  a bunch of you are into preium import beers and I will then need to move to Edmonton. :)

You should talk with Mr. Analog and start packing your bags. ;)

Heh, y'know they're out of Guinness at the old J&H? I drank it all! I've had to resort to Kilkenny and Newcastle Brown :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Bixby

How ise is the housing market, cause soon as my stock of imports runs out, I'm a comin ta Edmonton :)

Darren Dirt

*shock* somebody in Canada hasn't heard how insane the housing market is in Alberta?

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Bixby

I just needed to hear it one more time. :)

Thorin

Now, do you play D&D and like to go disc golfing every once in a while? :P
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Adams

Heh, D&D isn't required... well not for me at least.
Although disc golf is quite fun, good exercise.
"Life is make up of 2 types of people...
50% of People who do want to do things
50% of people who do not want to do things
The rest are all forced to do things."

Bixby

I used to play D&D. Had a ton of books, modules, home grown material for Greyhawk, 200 Dragon Magazines, and overhead transparency projector for mapping, and about 400 miniatures.

D&D
A friend of mins has sold all of my books & modules on eBay
I gave another friend all of my Dragon Magazines and Miniatures, (he runs a campaign my wife plays in).
I threw out a number of articles and material.
I have no idea where the overhead projector went :)

Disc Golf
That sounds cool, I would like to try some disc golf and I wouldn't mind playing some ultimate just to try that out too.

EDIT: Tonight is Friday night, which means it is "Poker For Hacks" Series night in Regina. :) Two full tables tonight (16) so I could get some serious points if I play my cards right! Game two of the season.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Bixby on January 18, 2007, 09:01:17 PM
How ise is the housing market, cause soon as my stock of imports runs out, I'm a comin ta Edmonton :)

Now there's a collection! My boss is going back to Old Blighty maybe I should get him to bring back some of the microbrews that kick butt at the Peterborough Beer Festival.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Bixby

Mr. A:

Most of these were bought in Lethbridge. They have a store there with a super collection of import and micro brews.