Righteous Wrath Logo/Banner Request

Started by Melbosa, December 14, 2010, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Multiple Multi-player game character in one of those fantastic group collision posses... They should look like a mix of sudo WOW, Team fortress, or everquest type MMO characters.

Lazybones

Or how about.

The words Righteouswrath with a bunch of characters climbing and fighting on the letters..

Melbosa

Just keep in mind, Righteous and Wrath have always been too words, but yeah Lazy's idea is kewl too
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

I literally just had a brilliant idea for a logo (finally!)

I'll post it later (when I can get my hands on Photoshop)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

I'll be posting something cool tonight :D
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Well its been almost 2 years for a logo... thought I'd ask if it ever got made lol

Lazybones

Tom

Mr A's backlog is quite large. Some people have been waiting longer.

;)
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

You know what's really goddamn hard? Making artwork for people I give a @%&# about. I finish something and then I hate it, then I start it again and I hate it over and over and over.

Weaving in and out of depression for months, dealing with friends and family drifting away and financial up and downs haven't helped things along either.

One of my favourite hobbies has become a virtual prison because of mental health issues I really can't control.

Goodbye
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I know exactly how hard it can be. I've fought with it for ages.

But I do like to give friends a hard time. ;)
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 24, 2013, 08:54:08 PM
You know what's really goddamn hard? Making artwork for people I give a @%&# about.

seriously man -- touching post, bro. Emotions are tricky sometimesmosttimes.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Melbosa

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 24, 2013, 08:54:08 PM
You know what's really goddamn hard? Making artwork for people I give a @%&# about. I finish something and then I hate it, then I start it again and I hate it over and over and over.

Weaving in and out of depression for months, dealing with friends and family drifting away and financial up and downs haven't helped things along either.

One of my favourite hobbies has become a virtual prison because of mental health issues I really can't control.

Goodbye

I apologize, I didn't mean to make you upset... I was just going through the old posts and saw this one and thought: "Well I guess I really didn't need it, but maybe there was one made and we forgot to follow through on it - wonder what it looked like!".  Seriously we don't need a new logo, and no worries it wasn't made.  If I wanted one that badly I'd have done something myself (despite my artistic challenges).

I hope it doesn't stress you too much that it never got done.  It is fine without it.  What matters is you to the RW Community and Friends, not some logo!

Mr. Analog

It just like, there was a couple of years gap and oddly enough I am finally getting through my backlog. I literally just took a five minute break from inking to check the forums and had this in my face. Bad timing I guess...

BUT it's all good, I've been having a great week, can't get me down.
By Grabthar's Hammer