Wii Copycats

Started by CowGirl, January 10, 2008, 02:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CowGirl

i aM A NoBoDy, NoBoDy iS PeRfEcT, tHeReFoRe, I'M PeRfEcT!

Darren Dirt

at first read of the article, the unintentionally-hilarious tech in that Douglas/Moore film came to mind...

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

I see the Wii-mote now as an evolutionary plateau in the world of consoles.

In the beginning there were dials, and all was good. Then joysticks, keyboards, controllers, stick controllers and now motion control controllers. I think we'll start to see more and more precise motion capturing controllers evolve with the next crop of console hardware and hopefully we'll see some more serious development with it.

Personally speaking, I would be very appreciative of a golf game that really accounted for swing speed and angle of attack when playing (given Edmonton weather). But I guess we'll have to see. Suffice to say, the mould has been broken once again and a new interface option has made itself apparent.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on January 10, 2008, 03:16:39 PM
Personally speaking, I would be very appreciative of a golf game that really accounted for swing speed and angle of attack when playing (given Edmonton weather). But I guess we'll have to see.

Can't afford one of these babies eh? ;)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on January 10, 2008, 04:11:48 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on January 10, 2008, 03:16:39 PM
Personally speaking, I would be very appreciative of a golf game that really accounted for swing speed and angle of attack when playing (given Edmonton weather). But I guess we'll have to see.

Can't afford one of these babies eh? ;)

Well, if I saved up and got a bigger condo... lol
By Grabthar's Hammer